wats the go wit chicks? (1 Viewer)

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
Nick said:
that happens cos of a lack of ceratonin in your brain, same thing obsessive compulsive people experience

i am the chemical maestro
you watched catalyst the other night too ey? :p

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
lol, ok gilly, thats an awesome username 2, any name wit a reference 2 cricket even if it wasnt inteded gets my vote, anyway, my name, just a nick name, well thanks 4 the tips guys, im sure it wont make a single bit of difference
-dawso

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
dawso said:
lol, ok gilly, thats an awesome username 2, any name wit a reference 2 cricket even if it wasnt inteded gets my vote, anyway, my name, just a nick name, well thanks 4 the tips guys, im sure it wont make a single bit of difference
-dawso
no IM AWESOME get it right

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
maybe the guy has a bad reputation too, lol, no1 wants a guy with a bad reputation, eg that hes small or bad in bed, etc

tattoodguy

This is what i would do.

Be assertive .......do what you can to make her feel bad and unimportant.

She has the uppper hand ...and the only way to take it back..is to treat her like shit........ the chances of her comming back are slim...but if you be a prick to her...u will make her feeeel bad ---- and that should be nearly as good as getting her back.

Just be real confrontational, u seeem like a nice sort of dude, so she will probably be shocked - if you get her to cry u get bonus points.

Come on man...make me proud.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
pinkblinkbarbie said:
you forgot to add 4. maybe she thinks your ugly
no offence...but it might be true
lol. actually knowing who dawso is makes this all the more funnier. :uhhuh: :D

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
ok ppl please ease up on this dawso dude orite ruff time with tha HSC n he doesn't need to here u bitch to him. Bro they are right but sayin it way too harsh, u really gotta prioritise, don't make her u'r priority if u'r only her option, trust me even if u win her back it will never be the same, better for you to have a clean slate, care about her as a friend and just go from there. The HSC doesn't have the "broken heart" UAI allowance, so serzly, get ur priorities in order.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Where is spell check when you need him?

Anyway. I'd say get over it. She's in year 9, and odds are after this year, you'll find that she's really immature because let's face it... most girls don't start to mature until late year 10, and I'm finding now, that some of them still haven't got the hang of this maturity thing yet. So don't fret about it. Focus on the HSC and then go out, get smashed and find yourself a girl who's closer to your own age and who's more developed.. mentally and physically.

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
She's playing games with ya, and leading you around with a leash, (she might be doing this for attention).......neways man, id tell her to go get fucked and that she isnt worth your future, plenty more fish in the sea bud, dont stress over one girl...... once she sees that you're over her, she'll be wanting u badddd....thats when u root and boot her, about mid yr 10 when she's turned 16...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I dont get how girls can be so damn sexy.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
steph@nie said:
Where is spell check when you need him?

Anyway. I'd say get over it. She's in year 9, and odds are after this year, you'll find that she's really immature because let's face it... most girls don't start to mature until late year 10, and I'm finding now, that some of them still haven't got the hang of this maturity thing yet. So don't fret about it. Focus on the HSC and then go out, get smashed and find yourself a girl who's closer to your own age and who's more developed.. mentally and physically.

exactly. year 9 is the sluttiest year for chicks.
and this dude's in year 12 - like wat the fuck? can't he find someone his own age??? :rolleyes:

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Dawso, get over her. the yr 9 chics are sluts and as if there arent better ppl in your year anyway. I could point out more than 5 chics in your year that are good :uhhuh:

Btw. U should be gettin all the chics in your yr, especially with ur accelerated mind and all. :p good luck with 4U dawso, beat chong thats all.

cko

HSC
hahaha, u shud pay her bak by stalkn her n sendn scary emails and sms txt!! itd b great fun, n then threaten her that if she tells anyone you'll kill her, and then yourself, with ur daddy's shotty

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I've heard of a guy sleeping wiht this chick then tellling her he'll slit her throat if she tells anyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)