• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

:wave: (2 Viewers)

mishtidoi101

HSC
thats so mean i hope they perish whenever something bad happens i get mad and hope they get into an accident but i dont mean it cause living is really good like that old lady that i almost walked into but didnt and she just swore at me why are old people getting me these days

also you know when people wear noise cancelling headphones in public i went out to the city in the hols and this bald guy almost bashed into a lightrail it was interesting cause it was honking and all that and the guy still did not look up from his phone #legend JEHLPP im kidding i dont condone such behaviours that was bad of him bad guy
omg thats so tru whenever i wear noise cancelling earphones outside i always fear either getting into a car crash or smthg lol, so thats why my mum alwasy advises me to only wear one earphone or not wear it all but i luv listening to music but obviously my life is more important

hscccc

HSC
i know theres a food health section here but im very not bothered to. make a new forum but how much water do you drink or what do you like do drink when i procrastinate i just start drinking water and i like my water warm because of conditioning i mean my family says its better that way they diss cold things but i also think warm water tastes good....when its not a hot day today is a hot day but its alright my favourite passtime is chugging water if it needs to be
when i was at school id drink every time i didnt want to speak to anyone or felt awkward... id sit alone in a couple of classes so id just drink the entire time while everyone was talking - i ended up drinking A LOT of water at school lmao....

in primary school we were obsessed with water for a period and had competitions about who could drink the most water.. bit weird but lols

ppl say warm water is better for u or something.. im conditioned to liking regular room temp but chilled water is reallyyy refreshing

mishtidoi101

HSC
when i was at school id drink every time i didnt want to speak to anyone or felt awkward... id sit alone in a couple of classes so id just drink the entire time while everyone was talking - i ended up drinking A LOT of water at school lmao....

in primary school we were obsessed with water for a period and had competitions about who could drink the most water.. bit weird but lols

ppl say warm water is better for u or something.. im conditioned to liking regular room temp but chilled water is reallyyy refreshing
omg tru chilled water on a hot summers day after you've worked out or smthg is so refreshing, it just hits different. but nowadays sydneys weather is so weird like i haven't experienced australian summer in like 5 years or smthg 😭 😭 . and yeah tru i remember filling my water bottle multiple times in a day at school lol (my school water bottle was i think 700ml or smthg) and my friends purposely make jokes while i drink water so i can choke it srsly

vestigial

HSC
N/A
omg thats so tru whenever i wear noise cancelling earphones outside i always fear either getting into a car crash or smthg lol, so thats why my mum alwasy advises me to only wear one earphone or not wear it all but i luv listening to music but obviously my life is more important
YELP MY PARENTS LITERALLY SAY THE SAME THING HAHA except i dont like to listen to music in public/dont bring earphones or anything with me so im alright with my spatial awareness

vestigial

HSC
N/A

i think drinking water is just like ok its there but sometimes its funny when you have friends looking at you while youre drinking and yeah idk water makes things so much funnier sometimes especially if you decide to take a sip halfway through someones joke and like thats all i have to say about that but also when like during sports or if someone asks to refill their bottle or like they just drink it in class ur like reminded to drink water as well when you dont so i mean its kinda like asking to go to the bathroom and then a whole chain of students will be gone one after the other or something

no primary kids are obsessed with water they would do the bottle vortex thing and poke holes in bottle caps and spray it everywhere and chugging/drinking competitions were definitely a thing where i was cause there was this one time where a group of friends made this one person chug water like drink competitively by themselves lol it was inside the classroom and it did not end well cause everything came out all over the table

theres nothing wrong with room temp or chilled (i admit it is very good sometimes) just preference lol

vestigial

HSC
N/A
omg tru chilled water on a hot summers day after you've worked out or smthg is so refreshing, it just hits different. but nowadays sydneys weather is so weird like i haven't experienced australian summer in like 5 years or smthg 😭 😭 . and yeah tru i remember filling my water bottle multiple times in a day at school lol (my school water bottle was i think 700ml or smthg) and my friends purposely make jokes while i drink water so i can choke it srsly
what the its so hot where im at last week it was all smoky and stuff as well but i can say that the weather has been really capricious since spring came like a week early and then the weather has been fluctuating from cold and windy to stuffy and dry this past spring/summer in my area its just a lot more inconsistent

tbf i never refill my bottle cause i dont really like tapwater (my grandma boos it) and also i just dont drink enough to need to or have enough already

OMG yeah 100% i heart laughing with friends but not when drinking water but it also makes things way funnier for some reason i always say that it hurts a lot when i laugh too hard and my cousin told me i needed to do more exercise because laughing is not supposed to feel like doing crunches but whatever its good

vestigial

HSC
N/A
im actually deceased right now i went to wash a pack of raspberries and try out the chocolate brownie custard i got yesterday but i was suddenly struck with a stomachache oh my god i do recommended washing berries with a larger bowl cause they have bugs and plant hair and things and i am also not going to eat the ice cream (gave it 2some1else)
View attachment 45424View attachment 45425
tee hee its a weekversary since my first post i have more berries blackberries this time and they dont taste too good to be honest also bug this is why you need to wash things well like i dont think anyone would take a raw food product home and not wash it but i think about some americans who just apparently eat it or something idk im not american hahaha

1730087325801.png 1730087370114.png

mishtidoi101

HSC
what the its so hot where im at last week it was all smoky and stuff as well but i can say that the weather has been really capricious since spring came like a week early and then the weather has been fluctuating from cold and windy to stuffy and dry this past spring/summer in my area its just a lot more inconsistent

tbf i never refill my bottle cause i dont really like tapwater (my grandma boos it) and also i just dont drink enough to need to or have enough already

OMG yeah 100% i heart laughing with friends but not when drinking water but it also makes things way funnier for some reason i always say that it hurts a lot when i laugh too hard and my cousin told me i needed to do more exercise because laughing is not supposed to feel like doing crunches but whatever its good
think the smoke was cuz the gov was burning controlled fires near kuringgai and other places or smthg idk. and yeah the weather has been fluctuating soo much, feels like its becoming like melbourne lol. also at my school we have like the special filtered water for drinking and u can also fill hot water so that was a good thing for me.

hscccc

HSC
think the smoke was cuz the gov was burning controlled fires near kuringgai and other places or smthg idk. and yeah the weather has been fluctuating soo much, feels like its becoming like melbourne lol. also at my school we have like the special filtered water for drinking and u can also fill hot water so that was a good thing for me.
ooh we used to have a cold water bubbler and tap but.. i think its lowk lost its cold rip. we have hot water but its in the kitchen and.. boiling

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)