Waxing (1 Viewer)

rozymisty

HSC
I went to get my underarms waxed nearly 2wks ago and they had to pluck part of it coz i got a mole there, and the other day ive noticed Ive already got re-growth. Is that normal??? waste of my money

Had the legs waxed for the 2nd time too and still had some fuzz afterwards which was annoying. And its already growing back again, sure no black hairs, but its not the feeling i wanted...i was expecting smooth legs for a good 3wks.....

Oh and what part do you find more painful? Im used to eyebrows being painful, but the back of my legs and around the back of my knees seem to hurt more than the front lol.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
legs don't really hurt that much

lady parts = quite painful but also 10x better than any other hair removal method down there (in terms of the results)

I don't get enough hair under my arms to be bothered waxing them. Razor works just fine.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah waxing doesn't last forever. It does start growing back after a week or two, the reason they say it lasts up to 4 weeks is because you can't actually get it waxed again for about 4 weeks because it's not long enough to pull out.

But they're so smooooth for the week or two after you do it, whereas shaving starts growing back straight away.

Also, the hairs on your legs don't all grow at the same speed, so some hairs might be really short when you wax so they won't get pulled out and will just keep growing. My beautician used to go over my legs with tweezers to get all the strays.

gella

HSC
getting my eyebrows waxed doesn't hurt; i actually find that when they go over them with tweezers it hurts way more. i don't bother waxing, i just shave considering my hairs grow slow. yay

Asadiah

HSC
waxing gives way ebtter results than shavin or razor

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I've been getting lasered for a few months now.

Means I've been shaving, but it grows back pretty slowly. The laser takes a while to do its job, but it'll be worth it. Pretty big hairless patches on my legs now.

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
waxing is awesome
barely got hair on my legs anymore
it's like very light too LOL

try Laser hair removal!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)