WE ALL NEED TO SHARE OUR HALF YEARLY EXAMS (1 Viewer)

HSC
when our half year exams are over, we need to post as many as we can because we don't have access to past papers!

vermanerds

HSC
I just did my exam yesterday and when I get the test back I'll be happy to share it with people who want it. It was on operations and finance

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Just a warning to everyone - please refrain from requesting and posting copies of CSSA, NEAP and Independent papers. Posting these is an infringement of these companies' intellectual property rights, and posts breaching such copyright law will be deleted and warned/infracted as such.

Caboufram

HSC
N/A
anyone else heard of the new scheme to implement questions lacking a directive term, such that of "describe, evaluate, justify" but rather utilising "To what extent does", or "How does" etc. It's for the HSIE subjects mainly.

luciferous

HSC
anyone else heard of the new scheme to implement questions lacking a directive term, such that of "describe, evaluate, justify" but rather utilising "To what extent does", or "How does" etc. It's for the HSIE subjects mainly.
Yes, it does exist and you will probably be seeing more of What?How?Why? in your HSC. I reckon it's going to be better since it seems really contrived when they use directive terms and you're marked on how well you know the verbs rather than your knowledge on the content.

smash17

HSC
my test was just on friday! it was on operations and marketing, i have good notes who wants???

Neva

HSC
N/A
:wavey:

delian

HSC
N/A
??1

luciferkiddoz

HSC
My half yearly exams start week 2 of next term, so once completed, and the exam has been marked, I will certainly share the tests.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)