We are beating UTS... (1 Viewer)

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
eh.. the numbers on the front are correct even with their diff sections we still kick their arse.

Its a total post/thread count... (i'd assume since it all comes under that leading category)

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
dont forget that its because of me that uws got soo many posts in the first place...so bow down to me for making uws a warm and great place to chat .. hahaha

hahaha and das da truth..
whether u like it or not
lol

cheers^^

HSC
N/A
the UWS forum is active because of all the members who post in it....
the world doesn't revolve around you dingo!

soso

HSC
N/A
eviltama Please remove your avatar it is demeaning to women. It shows a passive acceptance of sexual assault even if it is delivered in a beautiful way. It is not acceptable for this site.

Get rid of it

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by soso
eviltama Please remove your avatar it is demeaning to women. It shows a passive acceptance of sexual assault even if it is delivered in a beautiful way. It is not acceptable for this site.

Get rid of it
eviltama, u better do wat he/she says or else....... :p

NOT!!! :)

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC

Get rid of it
Please stop posting messages like this around the board. I will delete them if they become a nuisance.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC

Get rid of it
Originally posted by eviltama
Please stop posting messages like this around the board. I will delete them if they become a nuisance.

haha u got told off. wat r u going to say now huh?!?!

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
Eug, don't encourage them. They should learn to voice their opinions to the right people, in the right places.

soso

HSC
N/A
Well eviltama I see your not above using your position as moderator to censor the site where I am concerned but not yourself where the avatar is concerned. Very interesting

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
I am censoring no one. I am just telling you that your posts here have been irrelevant and are therefore liable to be deleted. My av needs no censoring. And your opinion on my av needs to be restrained, you've had your say now leave it up to the powers that be. Its in their hands now, not yours.

santaslayer

HSC
man.shes like a stalker, didnt she post something like that in another thread?..ahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)