web comics! (1 Viewer)

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
this isn't really reading as such, but most of em have words.

does anyone here read online comics?

i reckon everyone's seen at least one strongbad email. and some dude on this forum (can't remember who) had a white ninja comic as his signature. i don't think white ninja is very funny, personally. but yeah.

the dinosaur comics at qwantz.com are my favourite at the moment. read a few, and you'll get why they're special.

Perhaps

HSC
N/A
My favourite online comic was Boy Meets Boy. Absolutely hilarious! I found it when it was about a year in so I had plenty of nights/early mornings where I went through the archives reading from the beginning because it's that good. And that's when I had to use my crappy 56K modem that took ten minutes to load one comic. *pets her pretteh broadband connection*

My other favourites would be Nowhere Girl, which is beautiful, Return to Sender and Something Positive, which I wish I hadn't stopped following. Ah well.

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
STRONGBAD!!!! =) hehe... the first strongbad email i saw was TROGDOR the BURNINATOR. What a hero =)

J

jhakka

Originally posted by +:: $i[Q]u3 ::+
STRONGBAD!!!! =) hehe... the first strongbad email i saw was TROGDOR the BURNINATOR. What a hero =)
He burninates the countryside, apparently.

Oh... he also burninates the peasants.

:p

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
TROGDOR!

Any ProgSoc/other UTS types know more about Trogdor? :D

Anyway, I read Penny Arcade and sometimes MegaTokyo though MT isn't that great. Sometimes I look in on VG Cats and others that I've forgotten about.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Originally posted by super katie
occasionally I look at dieselsweeties.com...

Yeah, I used to read a shitload (orneryboy.com, mallmonkeys.com, theaterhopper.com, scary-go-round.com, etc) but lately the only one I'm really keeping up with is Diesel Sweeties.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)