• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Web Ct (2 Viewers)

rand0m3r

HSC
oh no not vista. i used it for MATH2400 last year and it was horrible. most of the time i couldn't login. and when i could, it was laggy as shit. just pray that it doesn't screw up when you're trying to login and submit an assignment through vista.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Omg, we need to submit assignments via Vista?? Geez, thought it was like the old way of like handing it in literally, unless if it's some file.

Lol, Fukui sensei had like given up using Web Vista, and reverted back to CE. Seriously, though I find CE in a way better to use.

Last edited:

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
Hello!
Can anyone explain to me how I can listen to an ilecture?? I can't find any link to it in my WebCT.

gman03

HSC
miaomiao said:
Hello!
Can anyone explain to me how I can listen to an ilecture?? I can't find any link to it in my WebCT.
If you can't find any link then it is probably not available yet?! otherwise there should be an icon on the front page related to "lecture" and then proceed from there.

lDoHl

HSC
Just did the Information Literacy Quiz for ECON1101 and I'm wondering if we can do it over again or do we only get one shot? (Question also applying for future Quizzes) Also is it better to redo the test to get full marks if you didn't in the previous attempt or is it just a novelty getting full marks and a satisfactory pass is ok to leave alone?

Last edited:

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Whoa...sending via unix...geez hope they provide a 'Basic commands to using UNIX' help file...

*Also yeah, I ended up downloading firefox 1.5 and it seems to be working better now. Though once in a while, it'll tell me that I'm entering the wrong username/password, when in fact I've used the same saved username/password on my comp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)