webct problemo (1 Viewer)

jimjim

hey kids.. just a quick question, im not sure about you, but whenever I go to log into my webct it comes up with none of my semester two subjects (ahst101,104,236 engl106) and all my semester one subjects are up. However, when i go to one of my semester one subjects, they say "access denied" or something along those lines. is anything like this happening to you guys? or is it just me?!

alibi

HSC
same here... But my WebCT shows 1 Semester 2 Unit.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
The access is denied becaues you are no longer enroled in the unit, so that is normal.

When a unit turns up on WebCT is a matter for the convenor; they are the ones who organise the layout, when it is up, when its updated etc etc, so it could just be that your convenor is lazy.... Alternatively, they may not even be WebCT units, as some units do not use WebCT because the technology is just all too much for the convenor :p

Last edited:

jimjim

MaryJane said:
the technology is just all too much for the convenor :p
haha too true mj! bloody history lecturers have no clue! i think the record for the amount of times my lecturer needed to use the phone was about 4 times in the hour!.. it went very slowly! and thanks for your help! greatly appreciated! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)