Webct probs (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Is it just my computer being stupid. Or does this happen to anyone else.

I try to log into webct and instead of loading webct it loads a new email message to e-learning.

Stupid computers :mad: How do I fix this :(

L

LaraB

Cape said:

I try to log into webct and instead of loading webct it loads a new email message to e-learning.

mine's working fine....

dunno whats up wit urs....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
mine's working fine....

dunno whats up wit urs....
grr ... I got a friend to try and log in and outlook came up. :mad: I hate computers. Thanks anyway LaraB, I'll just try again tomorrow.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cape said:

They are doing the change over of the password merging tonight, thats all it should be up and running by tommorrow, I have the same problem at the moment

L

LaraB

Korn said:
They are doing the change over of the password merging tonight, thats all it should be up and running by tommorrow, I have the same problem at the moment
maybe mine's working coz my password already was the same so maybe that's why its working

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
LaraB said:
maybe mine's working coz my password already was the same so maybe that's why its working
Could be, that or there doing a set number at certain time, cause it would be chaotic if they did them all at the same time, I wonder who the poor sucker they roped into doing the all nighter

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
theone123 said:
mine works *enjoys broadband*
Broadband is irrelevant if u already had the same password for webct and ur UwsAccount then it may not have effected you

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
funky_a said:
Ok I don't really know what thats got to do with it....
It doesnt, ive got 1.5mbps, and im having the same prob, most likely reason for prob is what i have already stated cause they also had up the announcement that this was going to happen

Jacks

HSC
it's all working now...well for me so presumably for everyone...the service was just disrupted by the password changes...but it's all good now :) Just make sure you follow the prompts on the website, or use the link in the post above ;)

HSC
im not having that problem... but im having other problems.

webct works for all my subjects except 1... bloody 'media and visual cultures'. and of course thats subject relies heavily on webct. some readings are only available on webct and our assessment was posted on webct.

i can do everything in other subjects - but just that one... none of the icons work. NONE. i click on them and nothing happens at all. its bullshit.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its still just logging into my email when I go into webct the usual way. But the link that Safiya provided worked ... thx.

I hate computers :(

L

LaraB

live_without_it said:
im not having that problem... but im having other problems.

webct works for all my subjects except 1... bloody 'media and visual cultures'. and of course thats subject relies heavily on webct. some readings are only available on webct and our assessment was posted on webct.

i can do everything in other subjects - but just that one... none of the icons work. NONE. i click on them and nothing happens at all. its bullshit.

maybe given it was just break... they're updating web ct?

coz if they're changing the way they load info or something for you it might afect its availablity?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
LaraB said:
maybe given it was just break... they're updating web ct?

coz if they're changing the way they load info or something for you it might afect its availablity?
HAVE YOU NOT READ MY POSTS IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE PASSWORD MERGE

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Korn said:
HAVE YOU NOT READ MY POSTS IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE PASSWORD MERGE
No need to get so angry Korn. But there might be other factors why only one subject isn't working in webct. Considering not everyone was effected by the password change.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cape said:
No need to get so angry Korn. But there might be other factors why only one subject isn't working in webct. Considering not everyone was effected by the password change.
Yeah u gotta point, i could contact the IT director but I couldnt be stuffed

ally15

Beep.
HSC
for one of my subjects theres a list of links for readings and i cant open up any of them...
i cant even download them or open them up on another page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)