Webct probs (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ally15 said:
for one of my subjects theres a list of links for readings and i cant open up any of them...
i cant even download them or open them up on another page.
What subject is this for? Cause I had a tonne of problems last year with tourism subjects and the aboriginal unit.

L

LaraB

Korn said:
HAVE YOU NOT READ MY POSTS IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE PASSWORD MERGE
yes i read your posts, how bout you read mine and what it was in response to before being rude?

i was saying that as whoever originally posted said one subject worked but 3 otehrs didnt, it may have been somethin with the particular units, rather than web ct as a whole

especially since its not like there's any note or email released to us or anything saying "any problems with web ct are because of the password change"

its highly likely it oculd be coz of other reasons, as someone else said...especially since webct screws up all the time....

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
LaraB said:
yes i read your posts, how bout you read mine and what it was in response to before being rude?

i was saying that as whoever originally posted said one subject worked but 3 otehrs didnt, it may have been somethin with the particular units, rather than web ct as a whole

especially since its not like there's any note or email released to us or anything saying "any problems with web ct are because of the password change"

its highly likely it oculd be coz of other reasons, as someone else said...especially since webct screws up all the time....
The notice was up for about a week ago and was still on till yesterday.

In regards to the person who asked that question was it working properly b4 the change over

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ally15 said:
cape- YES! the problems are located under the indigenous unit!!
Wendy - being the bitch that she is, doesn't make alot of the readers available. hehe, mine from last yr are still up and I can't access them.

I can't believe shes going to be the course co-ordinator for tourism :eek: she hates me! I don't wanna see her, but i need to do work experience :(

ally15

Beep.
HSC
shes taking over ian knownds job?
and btw how is it that u can still post here when ur not even online?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ally15 said:
shes taking over ian knownds job?
and btw how is it that u can still post here when ur not even online?
Yup. Ian is co-ordinator until I dunno when, it was meantioned at the beginning of the yr, but sometime soon. Ians nice - I wish he would stay as co-ordinator. Wendy is a bitch. Actually, I'd prefer John back. He was so nice - but his wife has been seriously ill for years :(

And I have my status on invisible mode.

ally15

Beep.
HSC
wow u must have had some really bad encounters with wendy:)
i wonder if lecturers come in here and read the posts....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ally15 said:
wow u must have had some really bad encounters with wendy:)
i wonder if lecturers come in here and read the posts....
Yup - she nearly failed my first aboriginal assignment cause it was a reflection report and I'm english. So I got shiity at her. Went to see her, and she called me a "nazi" infront of my uni friends. Heaps of other ppl in the class had similar complaints - especially if they were Australian or had an english background.

I doubt they would. I'm sure they have better things to do with their lives, like mark our assignments :D

ally15

Beep.
HSC
yeh we have to do alot of reflection papers.
the first one was on self reflection and we had to write about how we came to know about aboriginal people and history

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
That one was evil. He had an assessment on that. P minus. I was so shitty. Every asian in the class got over a credit. Not fair.

But the weekly reflections of what you learnt in class are a pain. I never paid attention in class or watched videos. I just wrote what we did in class of what i remembered :p no wonder why i nearly failed the subject.

ally15

Beep.
HSC
i got a credit:p
nah i rekon wendy's kool....but yeh if she was nearly failing me then i would feel angry too
im more angry with this paper im doing now:(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ooh ... what paper are you working on now?

Reminds me I should really start my health impacts of tourism assignment due on thursday :p

L

LaraB

Korn said:
The notice was up for about a week ago and was still on till yesterday.

In regards to the person who asked that question was it working properly b4 the change over
i should've been more specific then - i meant that there was no notice saying that ALL problems with web ct are because of that

what i was getting at, as i already said, was that coz the person who asked said that 1 out of their 4 units was working, it was likely that it wasnt because of web ct password changes, rather other problems....

ally15

Beep.
HSC
its just a seminar paper for tourism systems and we have to list all the adv. and disadv. of this aboriginal community becoming a tourist attraction. running out of disadv:(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
haha ... good old tourism systems. Weekly seminars - how fun. Strange that they kept the seminars exactly the same as last year.

ally15

Beep.
HSC
i wasted all of my ink today printing out all the lecture notes :|
haha mind sending me ur paper? im so lazy and cant think of any more points

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'll have a look for my paper tonight. I'm pretty sure its in my semester 1 folder ... I'm so organised ... NOT! :p

Yes, tourism systems is an ink waster. But wait til second semester comes - the subjects are even more ink wastier - but then again - I don't think that you do the subjects that I did in second semester.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
No probs. I'll send you a pm with some points. Saves spamming the uws forum :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)