• Total voters

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
What is ur opinion on making the password the same as the uwsAccount

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Damn, its gonna be longer password - but the computer remembers it though. But it does make it easier if your using the uni computers. It doesn't really matter.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Dumdida said:
my password is the same for both accounts anyway so there isnt any difference for me
How is that possible? Doesn't the uwsaccount require you to have letters, numbers and symbols while your webct is your b-day :confused:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cape said:
How is that possible? Doesn't the uwsaccount require you to have letters, numbers and symbols while your webct is your b-day :confused:
No you have to change it, mine are both different and randomised

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Korn said:
No you have to change it, mine are both different and randomised
Dumdida said that both her passwords where the same, i was just asking how that was possible.

What do you have to change? The way I read it, instead of typing in your b-day for webct, you just put in your uwsaccount password.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Doesn't really make a difference to me, not too hard to remember both. I can forsee hiccups with them changing it though. Something will go wrong :p

this is crap... cos i cant remember the password for UWSaccount... :(
what was it supposed to be again!?!? :confused:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
giggles869 said:
this is crap... cos i cant remember the password for UWSaccount... :(
what was it supposed to be again!?!? :confused:
Giggles, you can check what your uwsaccount password is, just enter your student number here, and you can change it and view it, etc

https://myuwsaccount.uws.edu.au/

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
christ_ine said:
Doesn't really make a difference to me, not too hard to remember both. I can forsee hiccups with them changing it though. Something will go wrong :p
Yeah i know both of mine, but having separate passwords increases security as if one codes stolen, they wonty have access to everything, maybe i should contact IT

klh

HSC
i just foounf this out now...
i like the webct how it is since im used to putting in my id and password on the number pad which is more conveininet. ive never changed my password but then ive never forgotten to log out and most poeple at uws will log you out anyway so they can log into their own account, no-ones a right arsehole to stuff someones acount up.

L

LaraB

meh i dont c why people even care...its just a password...if u remember it for your other account you shouldnt have a prob remembering it for webct...

i dont think its good or bad...just is..

Jacks

HSC
it won't really matter because ideally we were meant to change our WebCT password from our birthdays anyways. For those of you who prefer your WebCT password to your usual one (and it isn't just your birthday) perhaps you could just change your account password to the same thing. If it doesn't have all of the necessary characters/numbers etc then you could always just change it a little to suit the requirements...otherwise it isn't really worth bothering, I'm sure if we can remember and type in one password we can do the same with the other...:)

chookie_06

ø¤º°©ђòókîë_0 6™°º¤ø
HSC
my passwords are sort of the same, just means one less password to remember

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)