webpages won't load (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Ok I was going to try and find a past thread to attach this to, but loading this site is really slow. It could be because of the hscers, but last night i couldn't load this site, did an adaware scan and then it was loading fine. coincidence? this is the only site that is loading slowly, but at least it normally still loads.

that's not my main problem. the problem is that there is ONE SITE that i can't load(the bar at the bottom moves but it never gets to the end) (all other sites work) and of that site there are SELECTED PAGES (most pages) that i can't load and one of the pages happens to have my assignment on it. can spyware block one particular site or selected pages of a site? adaware is currently picking up nothing. it doesn't load on IE or firefox.

thanks, i think i'll head to uni or the library, what a waste of time.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
do a hijackthis scan, more effective than adaware, then we can try and find out if it is in fact spyware/malware.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
thanks antihyper but i have done that about 1000 times
this has been going on since the weekend

thanks asy

edit: removed logfile

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
thanks politik, i didn't know a site like that existed!
ok so are there any other reasons why my home computer can't access one and only one site? i bet it will fix itself in a week.

edit: considering i used a different computer off the uni network this morning that worked

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
nope. i'll try the isp tomorrow then. thanks!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
thank you politik!! i don't understand the whole dns thing but the isp got me to do something and it worked. i never even thought to contact the isp so thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)