Wedding Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Get married, buy a house, settle down, have two kids, work for most of your life to pay back your mortgage, retire, grow old, die.
Kids inherit house. :haha:

Doesn't that sound fun?

HSC
i cannot think of anything worse than not having a job or something

housewife fuck that

fuck

that

HSC
N/A
For u more like marry rich man, have 5 kids, stay at home mum 5lyf.
Why specifically for me?

Are you saying i'm too stoopid to work? :cry:

If I do end up marrying a rich guy, i'd still work. How boring it must be to stay home all day to cook and clean. I wanna make a difference in our world somehow :D

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Why specifically for me?

Are you saying i'm too stoopid to work? :cry:

If I do end up marrying a rich guy, i'd still work. How boring it must be to stay home all day to cook and clean. I wanna make a difference in our world somehow :D
I dunno. I just get that kinda vibe from u. But obviously life is what u make of it:p

HSC
N/A
I dunno. I just get that kinda vibe from u. But obviously life is what u make of it:p
What gives you that vibe?

actually, I wouldn't mind being a house wife for a little bit. Just until the kids are old enough to start school

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
i dunno lol. u just do.
my life: married at 35 to 25 yo gold digger, divorce at 36 (lose half of assets cuz i forget to make her sign a pre-nup), remarry at 37, divorce, rinse and repeat.

anne1010

HSC
i cannot think of anything worse than not having a job or something

housewife fuck that

fuck

that
i think id go insane lol. literally. wth do these chicks do every single day.
and if your husbands rich enough , ud have someone clean the house for you. do you just watch oprah all day? oh god.

HSC
N/A
I think prenups are silly. If someone made me sign a prenup, i'd think they didn't trust me or my intentions in marrying them

HSC
I think prenups are silly. If someone made me sign a prenup, i'd think they didn't trust me or my intentions in marrying them
pretty irrational

it has nothing to do with trust

feelings change, situations change. just because you marry someone doesnt mean you will be together forever, it would be silly to expect that in this day and age. prenup so essential to protect your assets from skanks (all women)

HSC
in what way

shes pretty irrational to think that a prenup = no trust

theres trust and theres blind faith

its insurance. there are other factors in a relationship as well as trust.

are you a travel agent cos you're sending me on a guilt trip!

imZerroo

HSC
i think id go insane lol. literally. wth do these chicks do every single day.
and if your husbands rich enough , ud have someone clean the house for you. do you just watch oprah all day? oh god.
lol you think that now, but trust me, if you have a rich enough husband, you're set for life.
you can go out all day, focus completely on the kids etc. etc. etc. if i become rich enough (which i doubt), i reckon i would want my wife to be a housewife.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
it's not about trust lol god she's dumb

it's about the fact that maybe in 15-20 years (or less) you guys are probably going to break up and it's no doubt going to be acrimonious because people don't tend to break up ~for no reason~ and usually the guy ends up losing 80% of his assets even if he was the one who amassed them all while you were at home playing babiez

there is a statistically significant chance your marriage will not last, stop being a reh-tard

HSC
N/A
pretty irrational

it has nothing to do with trust

feelings change, situations change. just because you marry someone doesnt mean you will be together forever, it would be silly to expect that in this day and age. prenup so essential to protect your assets from skanks (all women)
You live with your husband for 15 years. You worked your ass off establishing where you are today. All of a sudden, he wants a divorce or something. Does this mean you're left with nothing?
You worked just as hard as he did, so you deserve half of it.

anne1010

HSC
lol you think that now, but trust me, if you have a rich enough husband, you're set for life.
you can go out all day, focus completely on the kids etc. etc. etc. if i become rich enough (which i doubt), i reckon i would want my wife to be a housewife.
lol no way. even if i didnt wanna work a busy job when my kids were young, id seriously consider doing teacher for that time. i just couldnt stay home day after day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)