Weekend Progress (4 Viewers)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
zangetsu.xo said:
so wait people that have already finished doing half yearlies - do you guys just use the rest of the term to start your next topics and stuff??

oh and that reminds me.

who else has already started their 2nd english module??
we started speeches on monday.
We've done all the modules, do the Area of Study next term.

Is Module 2 the King Lear one?

Module 2 = Least favourite module.
Good luck with your speech! I did one on Module 3 yesterday.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Fish Sauce said:
We've done all the modules, do the Area of Study next term.
O.O

ALL the modules? Wow. You guys are quick. We're trailing at snail pace in comparison.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
Gangles:

you think writing an essay in 2hrs is bad...?
that'd be a dream come true for me.

i get about a paragraph out in 1.5 - 2hrs.

thats how picky i am with words :(

jirwin

HSC
in Std English we have done Module A and Module C... we are doing AOS next term and im guessing Module B after that... i wish we just went in order!

My first half yearly is on Friday - DnT... i know absolutely nothing and i am trying to summarise the entire EXCEL textbook before Tuesdays Lesson... i havent even finished the first chapter and there is 19 in total :(

Altho not productive in school work i have done a 1.75hr driving lesson, bought a new school bag and new pencil case, went shopping with my parents to look at new bathroom vanity's and taps... had mcdonalds and watched Matilda... so overall not so unproductive just hardly any school work got done.

Plan for Today:
STUDY, STUDY, STUDY... i HATE half yearlies... but ill be glad when they are over :D

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
I hate all exams im not even stressing over my half yearlies...yet....although they dont start til friday. I wish they werent in the last week of school thou hate that idea stressing all holidays whether i did ok. I just cant wait for school to be over completely!

-pari-

HSC
N/A
i can^

seems like the closer i get to the end, the more willing i am to just ....stay in highschool......sheltered, young and innocent....

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
-pari- said:
i can^

seems like the closer i get to the end, the more willing i am to just ....stay in highschool......sheltered, young and innocent....
I think I feel the same way.

Season

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
I hate all exams im not even stressing over my half yearlies...yet....although they dont start til friday. I wish they werent in the last week of school thou hate that idea stressing all holidays whether i did ok. I just cant wait for school to be over completely!
Me too, school used to be fun, marks were important but they weren't absolutely essential. I mean I got A's fairly easily but now an A doesn't mean much, rather its a you must be in the top 10 places and you must do this in the hardest subjects. I'm sick of school, I'm still working because I have don't have any other choice.

I love going to school and seeing my friends every day and I will miss that when its gone, school is practically the only hting keeping us together, but as for the rest, screw it.

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
I know exactly what you mean Season. Thats exactly the way im feeling. Im going to miss my friends so much ive had several breakdowns already during conversations of going our seperate ways. But as for the education side of things id be happy for it to end 2moro.

jirwin

HSC
My wkend has been so unproductive... i havent even managed to get through one chapter of dnt study... HELP!

Sofstar

HSC
It was alright. Spent too much time think about how i could maximise my time and not doing anything. Too much time spent on english. English should die.

cl3nta

HSC
i had a whole round of internals last week. This weekend was quite unproductive :p

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I suppose I didn't really do much. Little hard to do anythign when you can't keep your eyes oopen.

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
So far today i have caught up on my tv shows n made some realli good pancakes! But left to do is:
Finish this terms work for food tech
Study for English paper 2 exam n maybe a lil for other subjects
Start packing for holidays
Bath cat

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Well I'm supposed to be doing Youth Parliament research this morning - bill drafts have to be in on Monday.

Then I'll be studying for Ext 1 English for the rest of the weekend. Or not.

jirwin

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
So far today i have caught up on my tv shows n made some realli good pancakes! But left to do is:
Finish this terms work for food tech
Study for English paper 2 exam n maybe a lil for other subjects
Start packing for holidays
Bath cat
you bath your cat? why!

anyway, for this weekend i plan on studying for my g.maths half yearly. so far i have also caught up on my tv shows, done some driving, and bought easter eggs for my parents.. i can't believe the day is half over already!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
jirwin said:
you bath your cat? why!

anyway, for this weekend i plan on studying for my g.maths half yearly. so far i have also caught up on my tv shows, done some driving, and bought easter eggs for my parents.. i can't believe the day is half over already!
How many hours left?

`kyttie

rawr.
HSC
N/A
Okay. Hopefully, posting in this thread will give me some sort of motivation to actually do the things I need to get done.

1. Type up a Dot-Point summary for Biology.
2. Finish off 14 pages of Biology homework.
3. Write up a practical for Biology.
4. Research/finish off Chemistry practical.
5. Start (and finish!) IPT assignment about Organising processes.

Phew. Flippin' Bio's taking up all of my time. :\
Yet again.. heh, all I got through today was half the Bio syllabus.
Tomorrow's gonna busy. :eek::worried:

Kaitlyn. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)