#welcome #general-chat (2 Viewers)

foxxraven

HSC
Apparently my maths extension 1 teacher does. (Also had to finish off work from a class for the next less but idk if that counts).

foxxraven

HSC
Unfortunately I’m not that good. I found out I couldn’t get one of my choices of Software Design so I had to pick up Physics instead. Not my favourite subject but I’ll have to learn how to enjoy Physics.
That sucks, I could tell you were looking forwards to SDD. Hopefully things get better from here.

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
That sucks, I could tell you were looking forwards to SDD. Hopefully things get better from here.
Yeah thanks. I hope so too because considering I do like Math and I’m doing Extension 1 Math, Physics should be able to help out.

foxxraven

HSC
:eek: bruh who gives homework on the first day back
But yeah, had Ext 1 maths at 7:30am this morning o_O my teacher's pretty intense and serious from the get go, hence the homework, but she's really good.

ultra908

HSC
But yeah, had Ext 1 maths at 7:30am this morning o_O my teacher's pretty intense and serious from the get go, hence the homework, but she's really good.
At least it sounds like you have a dedicated teacher who's on top of things. Can't say that for some other teachers out there...

kiaski

HSC
Haha, that reminded me of my own teacher last year. Always trying to get as much content as possible and utilising time as much as they possibly could. Sometimes we'd arrive earlier than 7:30AM, have lunch classes, staying back on early days and etc.

To be honest, they're one of the best type of teachers - eager for their students to learn and succeed.

foxxraven

HSC
Haha, that reminded me of my own teacher last year. Always trying to get as much content as possible and utilising time as much as they possibly could. Sometimes we'd arrive earlier than 7:30AM, have lunch classes, staying back on early days and etc.

To be honest, they're one of the best type of teachers - eager for their students to learn and succeed.
100% agree, these teachers are awesome

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh you lot have only morning lessons for 3u math in year 11? In prelim we had afternoon lessons as well. We had 2 periods of adv maths and then lunch and then another 2 periods of 3u maths. We would be the only seniors in school and we called it quadruple maths. Was tiring though.

Cherrybomb56

HSC
Oh you lot have only morning lessons for 3u math in year 11? In prelim we had afternoon lessons as well. We had 2 periods of adv maths and then lunch and then another 2 periods of 3u maths. We would be the only seniors in school and we called it quadruple maths. Was tiring though.
Oh I kinda have that. 1 period of advanced math in the morning and 2 periods of 3u math in the afternoon.

aaaliak

HSC
Anyone who's doing their HSC in 2021, let's chat down here bout subjects and stuff :)
Hey! I'm taking Advanced English, Extension 1 Maths, Biology, Chemistry and either Modern History or Legal Studies (still deciding which to drop)

foxxraven

HSC
Yeah, I have mostly morning lessons. I don't have any afternoon lessons (I do for ext 1 eng) but I have one during the school day when the rest of the cohort has a free.

PhatBulk

HSC
Does anyone have tips to do better at English?

Is it just a 'no-shortcut' method and you just keep submitting draft essays until you get better everyday?
Damn your school is pretty relaxed on it. Our school is a bit retarded and only allows a one draft max to 'give everyone a fair chance' bruh

SpiderX1X

HSC
Damn your school is pretty relaxed on it. Our school is a bit retarded and only allows a one draft max to 'give everyone a fair chance' bruh
Wow, my friends give like 15 drafts lmao..

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow, my friends give like 15 drafts lmao..
Funny on the topic of English drafts I remember one of my friends sent his essay to his teacher before the HSC that she never looked at (luckily he had a tutor), so after the HSC he sent it again. Her reply was sooo hilarious, it's like she thought she was emailing the dumbest kid in the HSC..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)