#welcome #general-chat (1 Viewer)

Cherrybomb56

HSC
How are you all feeling about year 11? Nervous or excited?

Year 11 was honestly the best year of highschool.
Actually I have heard that from quite a number of students. Why was year 11 the best tho?

EpicNoob

HSC
advance english, ext math, chem, bio, eco, business studies, sor 1 and maybe I might change one for a language. You?
Software design development earth and environmental science mathematics design and technology , construction , English standard

Cherrybomb56

HSC
Software design development earth and environmental science mathematics design and technology and construction and I there is one more I forgot
which math and English? Also your school has a subject called construction. Pretty awesome

EpicNoob

HSC
Lmao am I the only one taking PDHPE next year? I also hated it. I bludged every lesson and the work was so useless, but apparently in yr 11 and 12 it's much different to junior year and the contents like biology.
My sister is doing pdhpe she is in year 12 and she says that it is more harder and you have to memorise a lot

HSC
My sister is doing pdhpe she is in year 12 and she says that it is more harder and you have to memorise a lot
yeh that's also true. I remember i was helping out with one of the PDHPE teachers and she made tonnes of cut out notes for the year 12s.
I might drop PDHPE and physics (cause I'm pretty sure it's gonna get harder) at the end of yr 11.

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Lmao am I the only one taking PDHPE next year? I also hated it. I bludged every lesson and the work was so useless, but apparently in yr 11 and 12 it's much different to junior year and the contents like biology.
I’ve heard there’s quite a bit on the anatomy with the PDH syllabus.

Minari243

HSC
My mod history class was full and I gotta do pdh now, probably gonna bludge it but I love anatomy so I guess it might turn out alright. Defo dropping it in yr 12 tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)