#welcome #general-chat (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ok sis, I tend to stay off of drama which arises on this forum but I think its worth pointing out that you probably don't really know these people well enough to be considering them friends let alone mindlessly bashing someone for attacking them.
maybe if I knew that velovifire and directrex were the same people I wouldn't have come off that way. how tf do you attack someone whos trying to defend you (supposing you're going through a hard time) from a different account of your own. i get this is the internet but you have to be heartless to do that.

Wizjaro

HSC
Im not saying be heartless. Im saying be cautious. People on the internet are extremely elusive at times so ya need to weed da good and da bad also jumping on something without all the facts is always bad regardless, cause you can end up f*cking yourself over, like you just did...

HSC
Im not saying be heartless. Im saying be cautious. People on the internet are extremely elusive at times so ya need to weed da good and da bad also jumping on something without all the facts is always bad regardless, cause you can end up f*cking yourself over, like you just did...
I mean look at the roots they're more complicated than all of me

you got square cube queen seventh etc
but did you not find it weird that I kept calling you sis, you're a boy arent you LMAO I really thought I should be myself for once and this is what happens YAYAYAY

Qeru

HSC
I mean look at the roots they're more complicated than all of me

you got square cube queen seventh riproot etc

with their mastermind sylvia
Im not that up to date with the BOS lore. I've also heard HSCbuzman being tossed around, where does he fit in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)