#welcome #general-chat (2 Viewers)

idekkedi

HSC
lol - me...

comparative advantage is a good way to put it - i was better at humanities than science (or maybe i just messed around in y11 phys and did shit) so that's why i ended up doing a few
And that's why you ended up getting 89s and 44/50.

Ancient

HSC
it's not really interesting as Legal studies, Modern history, society and culture are both hsie subject which shows us that the person has extremely good writing skills because they are doing a bunch of humanities writing subjects. Many hsc students had subjects which would be considered the same group this could be science or technology, a another subject that does not relate to their other subject group so it's not interesting just normal at this point.
Correct. Writing is the only thing I'm capable of doing so I opted for those subjects but chose music since I liked the performative aspect of it but the theory part went through one ear out the other.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
thx

this assessment is a 'depth study'

every other science has an assignment for their depth study

physics has a computer modelling task ffs
Oh wow that sounds interesting, but really hard at the same time.

I did Earth and Environmental Science in year 11 and was struggling to decide whether to drop that or IPT. Luckily I made the right choice of dropping EES at the end of year 11.

Hiheyhello

HSC
my ranks are really good atm but i feel it all slipping away

so anyways... physics sounds utterly terrifying, have fun with that!

liner

HSC
Anyone know any resources or websites where I can find questions for math EXT 2 based on topics instead of having to scroll through trial papers tryna find specific questions

Qeru

HSC
Anyone know any resources or websites where I can find questions for math EXT 2 based on topics instead of having to scroll through trial papers tryna find specific questions
Ekman although they may be a bit challenging

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)