#welcome #general-chat (2 Viewers)

nilatar

Zep Roadie
HSC

All the best with those 2 exams!
I'm ordering a customized dartboard with that gobsh*te's face etched on it. For my own pleasure, I will be sharpening my darts with the finest Japanese honing board that the 1400s Samurai's used for their Katanas that incinerated their enemies like butter.

DarkOperator618

HSC
I'd like to have a friendly conversation to whoever made English compulsory for the HSC

Friendly is open to interpretation

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
I'd like to have a friendly conversation to whoever made English compulsory for the HSC

Compulsory is one thing but making that shit count to the ATAR regardless of the result or how your other subjects went is just aids.

Jk I take that back I’m ranking well in English very procrastination friendly

Etho_x

HSC
N/A

Ngl I think whether they’d come out of the conversation alive is open to interpretation LMAO, they deserve their fair share for the psychological trauma I already have from English

ssoans

HSC
Ngl I think whether they’d come out of the conversation alive is open to interpretation LMAO, they deserve their fair share for the psychological trauma I already have from English
you've been in this thread since forever

got any advice for a year 11 student??

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)