welcome session (2 Viewers)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
how much of the stuff they tell you isn't avalilable in the handbook or in the stuff they gave us?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lol im going even though i dont want to because its going to be hot tommorow like anything :(

arrggh
is the lecture theatre air conditioned?!?! plzz let it be?!?!

toisthbe

Evil Member
.....do..not......go.....to...the...welcome...session...

if..u.....have..to.....sit..at..the...bak.....

so...when..u...leave..(halfway)...not...EVERYONE....stares...

muli

waste of tiiiiiiiiime, mabye if you went in there knowing nothing you'd find it sort of helpful ... kind of ... but it is very dragged out.

Plus if you used the web page to construct your timetable, the last 20 minutes are pointless cause it goes through how to read the hard copy of the FULL timetable they hand out, which us web-litterate people care not for.

Leanne

HSC
i think it sounds like a waste of time...y 90 mins??? y have a choir??????? geez!!!
if it was like 30 mins..i'd consider going..but i'm not bothering now! and its like- too bad if u've alreadt made plans and cant go but wanted to!!

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
ok so i'm not going.. by the sounds of it its pretty much basic uni stuff..

i think i can figure it out, plus there is always you guys and gals that can help me!! i figure, if i figure out the usyd stuff by myself, i can work out how the macq uni system works!!

jeez, listen to me... i'm sound like i've already made up my mind to go to macq..

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I'm sure there are people who USyd who are more than willing and capable to help as well. Macq is a good place, besides the buildings.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
after 6 years at my architecturally challenged high school, the maq buildings look quite okay to me.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Well, my high school looked like a dump, and Macq still didn't impress. But as I said, everything else is good.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i like all the green places around mac. yeah the buildings may be concrete. but i don't really notice it because i am used to it

Rahul

Dead Member
i went there...picked up my info pack and a undergrad handbook, went to mac centre, went home.

exciting....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
sounds exciting. did you stay for the lecture?

Rahul

Dead Member
nope.
me and another guy who is also going to MQ, had another friend who is now a 2nd yr student at MQ. he showed us around to diff rooms, etc. introduced us to some of his friends.

then i saw my cousin at mac centre, she works near the uni, also goes to the uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)