Welcome to Drama Anon (1 Viewer)

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Okay, in our extra curricular threads we've gradually started talking about who we are etc...welshi even started pic posting...so here is a dedicated 'CURIOUS' thread. Follow my lead...please?

Well, I'm the Riverina Correspondant of the drama crew. Recently I was tragically defeated in the leadership challenge for this forum (I will swear to my grave that people voted for Will cause he's hot...LOL). My name is actually Katie (Kate) so yes...that means I'm a girl! I am a Albury Higharian and great believer in public education. Hooray.

When I grow up I want to be a production manager ....HOORAY! Out of all the ppl who post on the drama forum only one lives near me (being Turbulence) and I have spoken to Will on many occaisions and I've started talking to others...

Here is me, about half hour ago, looking tres tired in my Year 12 jjjjersey. I love my Mobile phone camera...even if the quality is dodge. lol.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
lol Kt :p

I'm Jem, as many of you know. I'm doing drama for the theory, coz I hate the prac..but towards the end of the course, I started liking prac and hating theory. meh. I confused myself 100% of the time!

I'm a big drama queen...but I'll only come out to play if I know u really well...I'm a tad shy. lol I'm an Inner Westie and proud of it. Live with the wogs and their double storey bricked mansions with millions of plants and trees, and cemented back and front yards. (Yes, my scrapped and damaged knees show my continuous klutziness of falling over on our concreted yards).

If you haven't figured out that I'm a girl by now, then you're pretty slow. Yep, I'm the one who Carson (cmaddogz) picked Paris Hilton over me to push her up on top of the bubbler and have his way with her. Too bad for Carson....least I actually have a developed body unlike Miss. I'm-a-skank-with-no-boobs-Hilton. (No hard feelings Carson...if u ever lurk around here anymore).

I got married to Will last year...at the Opera House...renaissance style...for in depth details go to the onstage thread earlier on...it's all there! ;)

I think that's about it....oh, and I wont be posting my picture up lol. Only two peope from the Bored have seen my picture and that's how it's going to stay :p

Edited because I'm a dumb donut --> I wanna go to usyd next year and do English High School teaching. Yep, folks, in 5 yrs time, I'm going back to that institution commonly referred to as "school" :eek:

For the record....I saw Will first!! :p

Last edited:

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Hey, Its Sparky the drama mod.

As a mod, i should be closing threads like this down, but I understand that drama is about trust and learning about others before you can work with them, so i really do endorse this thread as an attempt to do so.

I am 17 going on 18! I am the ulitmate drama queen. I am married to Jem (are we still married) at the Opera House mid year. Company B chairs were so uncomfortable afterwards.

I did a Critical Analysis: Applied Research Project major work on Company B. If you really want my picture its ALL over the Bored! Hoping to do Ed at USYD and become an English/Drama teacher! Like jem, I'll be back at school in five years!!!

I know heaps of people on the bored... Jem, Kate, Ryan (turbulance), etc. etc.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Ohh Will trying to be all Mr. Mod and delete our posts :p Just kidding!

And yes, of course we're still married. Can't forget those uncomfortable chairs...the plastic was quite....uh...in your face so to speak. :p

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
Hi my name is jess and i have a chocolate problem...................

(*CA crowd yells* Hi Jess!!)

Ima chick (for all u slower than average boreders...) who will b 18 in Jan 2005 - (4mnths 2 go!!) - supa drama queen - like prac better than theory!! Best bud of hotcocoababe - A future NIDAerette! (hopefully!!) Dreams to work in Music theatre when is growed up! Skillo's MW twin - an curious to see whether Sparky's as hot as everyone says he is... :p

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
grk_styl said:
*nods* :p yep!
yep yep yep. willy is beauteous.

well my name is caitlin...there, it's out... but i answer to cait, caiti, taiti, welshi, welsh, welshetta, jude, judetta (those last three are the ones given to me by my best buddy Gemita who is an ex-dramateer), squelch, fattie (only because i am not...) and darling. i do not answer to linny (shudder) or principal's daughter (because dad's official title is "head of school" not principal :)).

i go to oxley college in bowral, between sydney and canberra...bradman country and don't you forget it. my sister works at the bradman museum... groan. can't wait to get the hell out of this town.

i am eighteen, going on eight. making me (to the best of my knowledge) the second oldest here since carson left. katie beat me to legality.

i am going to do Arts MediaComm at Usyd, score a SMH cadetship, wind up writing for Rolling stone and/or Empire, get paid to fly to paris so i can interview johnny depp or LA so i can interview ben harper or london so i can interview ioan gruffydd (the thinking girl's crumpet), and attend debauched parties in beverly hills. by 27 i will have written a tell-all books detailing my experiences and sending at least 37 careers crashing to the ground like a champagne-flute tower, and by 28 i will have completed my first highly acclaimed novel which will win so many awards i will need five fireplaces in my NYC studio apartment just to be able to put them all on a mantelpiece. i will retain an arch cynicism. two or three books later i will return to sydey and move into a house in glebe or lavender bay with my dark-eyed musician soulmate, son Rory and daughter Holly. at some point during all this i will morph into the spitting image of scarlett johansson.

i want to disappear into a book, i want to live in sepia tones with splashes of scarlet, i am restless and shiny and theatrical and multitudinous.

i am in a particularly weird mood. so please excuse me while i return to reality. if ur dying to see what i look like there's a pic somewhere in the forum...

current music: the manic street preachers- if u tolerate this your children will be next

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Didnt he move to Queensland or something? I can't remember. But he's been gone for a looong time.

skankit

ok well i feel slightly outta the club coz you guys all know each other
but oh well

im laura... um people call me lau, ra (thats really about all you can do with my name...) skankit, and i go to sydney girls high

im 17 and i dont turn 18 till next june (stupid parents... start me at school early...)

i like drama prac and i hate theory because were doing irish drama and it sucks a lot. i did performance for my ip and i screwed up my lines, damnit :eek:

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
skankit said:
ok well i feel slightly outta the club coz you guys all know each other
but oh well

im laura... um people call me lau, ra (thats really about all you can do with my name...) skankit, and i go to sydney girls high

im 17 and i dont turn 18 till next june (stupid parents... start me at school early...)

i like drama prac and i hate theory because were doing irish drama and it sucks a lot. i did performance for my ip and i screwed up my lines, damnit :eek:
velkom lau...i've noticed u around...i find you very attractive....dammit i can't say i've noticed ppl around without adding that i find them very attractive!!!!!!!! it's a disease!!! damn that catchy song with the trumpet solo!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)