• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Welcome YAA 2004 (1 Viewer)

evafree_creazn

HSC
YAA - anyone!?

I wus thinking everyone of us who do YAA, we can post our stuff up here and help each other with advices and advertisements - ie hmm lol *linkies*

My group is undecided so far, we were abt to do clothin :p

felafel

yay go YAA!

I did it last year, and my company sold novelty highlighters - highlighters thare are shaped like pills and keep upright

astro

HSC
i did in last year and we made body butters and lip balms...making them was hell......i didn't really like the whole program/experience but then again it depends on the people in ur company....we were also one of the company year finalists

evafree_creazn

HSC
hey guys thx for ur msgs

felafel: i remember those high lighters!!. dis gal i noe of wus sellin it.. she go SGHS.. is dat ur group?

anyways.. hmm lol how did you guys advertise yur products?

hmm n amy: YAA = young achievement australia business programme *www.yaa.org.au* cum n join mah group sis ;)

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by astro
i did in last year and we made body butters and lip balms...making them was hell......i didn't really like the whole program/experience but then again it depends on the people in ur company....we were also one of the company year finalists
apparently col asked ms. W if we want to it again this yr and she declined without even discussing it with us!!! I kinda want to do it again, did it last yr in yr 10

Originally posted by amoz_lilo
YAA?
Young Achievement Australia :D

Ath

HSC
N/A
Has it started yet for 2004, coz i applied ages ago but got no confirmation ??

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by Ath
Has it started yet for 2004, coz i applied ages ago but got no confirmation ??
some girls from the other HS that I did it with last yr are doing it again this yr. Just by coincidence I bumped into one of them while I was in Maccas in Fri Night, she told that her skool is doing it again and it just started a few wks ago - something like that so I don't think ur too late :)

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
i do yaa.! its pretty kool.. we making some sort of book.

im a guy.. so our group is like.. 25 ppl i think and there is only like 3 guys...
good? ;) ;) ;) (to most at least :p )

Ath: it started about 8-9 weeks ago.. i think there is still about 1 week left to join.. but decisions on the product and stuff have alredi been made..

i didn;t get confirmation as well.. ppls jus told meh. ^^.

Alaranth

I did it last year. I didn't like it very much... We made scarfs with pockets in them. It was a good idea, and we had high hopes, cos a previous group from our school sold their idea to the National Parks and returned a 1500% profit to shareholders! What did we manage? 20c. At least it was a profit.

Boys were a minority in my group too. At first, anyway. So were yr 11's. We combined with a school that only goes to yr 10, so we were mostly them, plus 2 yr 10's and 3 yr 11's from my school. A lot of girls dropped out though.

Remember how I said I didn't like it though? It's almost worth doing it again, just for the Ball! Man, that was the best!!!

evafree_creazn

HSC
boasboy r you the group from burwood or sumwhere near dat

btw

how do people ADVERTISE their productz? brochures, ringing people up, walking around holdin cardboards?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)