Well done everyone (1 Viewer)

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Quite a pointless thread but I want to congratulate everyone for managing to survive Ancient History for these past 2 years ;) . It was quite a difficult subject but its over now... finally! Anyone still wanting to become an historian or archaeologist after ancient? It has kind of put me off for now. :chainsaw:
Hope the scaling will be fairer this time. :D

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Thankyou.

*Joins in congratulations*

The hardest thing in doing Ancient History (the subject) has been maintaining my interest in learning about ancient history (The field). Thankfully, it seems to have worked.. Finally free. :)

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Originally posted by SmokedSalmon
Anyone still wanting to become an historian or archaeologist after ancient?
How about NO!

That would suck so hard.

No more ancient history!!!! :D Words cannot describe the joy I feel at writing those words....and throwing out my truckload of notes this arvo :)

Chelle

Yes, im so happy ancient is over!!

You know i only took it because i swapped out of software design and that was the only other thing on that line that was worth doing.. i mean there was food tech, but i didnt want to do that because i dont like handling meat, and there was IT but that was a vet course, so Ancient it was!!

lol
i think i did well in the exam tho.

Wiggum

Originally posted by SmokedSalmon
Hope the scaling will be fairer this time. :D
It has been tough but hey it's all over.

The scaling should be worse than last year from what i've heard about the exam.

Wiggum

Originally posted by Harimau
I would agree with Wiggum. This year's test, in my opinion, is a lot easier than last years or the year before.
Exactly my point. I was actually expecting something weird to be asked like rites of passage for me.

Originally posted by malayz_angel
Always the pessmist, hey Wiggum? :D
You always love rubbing it in don't you? Optomists...

narrator

HSC
N/A
i only did ancient to make up my unit count, but it became one of my fav subjects, so much so i did the extension course.

i think anyone posting on this thread can truly appreciate the ammount of work that the subject requires. i do legal ext 1 and 2 end and ext his, and think that anc was the most time consuming of the lot.

i would also like to congratulate all us historians for surviving the subject, 3 cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)