• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
On another note, and back to the original post:

Doesn't it seem that todays insult is 'racist'. Fifty years ago if you did something unacceptable, even if it meant speaking the truth, you were labelled a communist. Nowadays it seems that 'racist' has that same stigma and someone, whether or not they're actually making a racist statement, is branded a racist and subsequently ignored. It's about time the government started ignoring the political correct way of doing things and started doing them the right way.

I perhaps wonder if the Race Discrimination Act can be amended so that deliberate, false accusations of racism, made for the purpose of halting police investigations, or hiding the truth, can be prosecuted.

pottsy44

HSC
if thats their attitude, im going to go around doing the same to them. it will obviously make things worse, but i see it like this if they hit you, you hit the them back twice as hard!

Kulazzi

HSC
...In Australia's New South Wales Supreme Court in December 2005, a visiting Pakistani rapist testified that his victims had no right to say no, because they were not wearing a headscarf...
...A few months earlier, in Copenhagen, Islamic mufti and scholar, Shahid Mehdi created uproar when – like his peer in Australia – he stated that women who did not wear a headscarf were asking to be raped.
I stopped reading the article once I've those two sentences. It's just plain stupid. It's like saying I was asking to be raped when I was 10 and then I stopped asking to be raped once I turned 12 :rolleyes: :cool:

M.I.A-187

HSC
sly fly said:
I completely agree with you, it makes me sick........though, you could have said it without all the swearing :p
Sorry my hormones messed up :p!!!

Anyway as stated by many pplz above, whats wrong with the extremist is that they think that what they do is "pleasing" Allah and infact i still think that they are using their religion as an excuse to all those miserable acts which is bad.

Well some pplz might say it was also the crusade that create such a effect on Arab pplz about christianity (well actually i did read a book) but they must know that the old barbaric world is over and pplz should all strive for peace (look at george bush...dang :( )

Last edited:
HSC
As much as that article is sensational and biased, I disagree with omitting facts that are relevant for the sake of political correctness. It's a gross disservice to the victims not to report the reasons given for why they were raped, and tolerating intolerance isn't what multiculturalism should mean.

chin music

HSC
N/A
I read an article a couple of weeks ago about how the world, mainly europe is trying to appease muslims. I think that the day the world gets tough on muslim rapists and muslim troublemakers in general will be the day we begin to solve these problems. I mean police in sydney are scared of muslims so of course theyre gonna keep doing the shit theyre doing. We need police that r gonna beat the fuck out of a muslim guy who threatens the policeman. Its become accepted into most muslim cultures that they r meant to be troublemakers and rapists. These muslims WANT to think the worlds against them and will do whatever they can to make everyone elses life a living hell. We need to bring back the death penalty and kill all these guys who rape women. What else r they ever gonna contribute to our society other then more rapes and more cowardly beatings. And another thing how the fuck does saying that the people who raped a girl are arab, middle eastern or muslim. That is the fuckn truth on the matter and the truth can never be racist. If that Keser trad guy thinks we shouldnt tell ppl that the arabs r doing these rapes then hes a fuckn idiot. People have the right to know the truth.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
chin music said:
I read an article a couple of weeks ago about how the world, mainly europe is trying to appease muslims. I think that the day the world gets tough on muslim rapists and muslim troublemakers in general will be the day we begin to solve these problems. I mean police in sydney are scared of muslims so of course theyre gonna keep doing the shit theyre doing. We need police that r gonna beat the fuck out of a muslim guy who threatens the policeman. Its become accepted into most muslim cultures that they r meant to be troublemakers and rapists. These muslims WANT to think the worlds against them and will do whatever they can to make everyone elses life a living hell. We need to bring back the death penalty and kill all these guys who rape women. What else r they ever gonna contribute to our society other then more rapes and more cowardly beatings. And another thing how the fuck does saying that the people who raped a girl are arab, middle eastern or muslim. That is the fuckn truth on the matter and the truth can never be racist. If that Keser trad guy thinks we shouldnt tell ppl that the arabs r doing these rapes then hes a fuckn idiot. People have the right to know the truth.
dude wat different is it when an arab or european rapes woman?its the same thing, and classifying it as an arab person who raped (which may or may not be true), u are then indirectly saying that all arabs rape women, which isnt true.

Dude this has already had an effect on you, i want you to find the most recent rape by an arab in Australia?- you will find it wasnnt done by an arab but by an aussie.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
HotShot said:
dude wat different is it when an arab or european rapes woman?its the same thing, and classifying it as an arab person who raped (which may or may not be true), u are then indirectly saying that all arabs rape women, which isnt true.

Dude this has already had an effect on you, i want you to find the most recent rape by an arab in Australia?- you will find it wasnnt done by an arab but by an aussie.

Yes, but when it came to those gang rapes in Sydney, race was an issue because the rapists made it so. As such the media should report that. Further, one of the concepts of justice in thios country involves the identity of the offender being made public (so justice can be seen to be done).

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Enlightened_One said:
Yes, but when it came to those gang rapes in Sydney, race was an issue because the rapists made it so. As such the media should report that. Further, one of the concepts of justice in thios country involves the identity of the offender being made public (so justice can be seen to be done).
But you dont see, an article saying "An english man raped a woman" do you? or 'A european gang raped three women"?

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
HotShot said:
But you dont see, an article saying "An english man raped a woman" do you? or 'A european gang raped three women"?

But this being a white society then it is assumed that a white man is involved unless stated otherwise. And if a white man had raped a black woman and told her she deserved this because she was a "black bitch" then the papers would probably report it and would be justified in doing so because racism is an element of the crime.

HSC
I can almost smell a christian vs muslim war brewing up in the future

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Casmira said:
I've been thinking along similiar lines for a while. Although if it does happen it will be more of a world wide war. Actually the thought has been nagging at me every since I read some of Nostradamus prophecies out of curiosity.

Of interest, how do you think such a war would affect the social stability of Australia? I'm referring of course to the Western nations taking on the Middle Eastern nations...where will muslims in Australia stand?

Oh, and I am assuming you were referring to a Christian v Muslim war in this country, not a major world conflict. I can speculate on the possiblity that there may be a mini - war in Sydney and Melbourne. Something like the Paris riots, only with people on both sides.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Casmira said:
Hopefully they just kill each other and we can be gone with the curse of religion that's plagued man-kind and caused so much pain for so long.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
SashatheMan said:
so half the world is sashatheman?
no just u mate vs the rest of the world. dont worry god will team up with u and defeat the non-believers, the astray and the devils. no worries should be a piece of cake for you. If u need any help u can always hire me.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Casmira said:
buddhists wouldnt get involved, that religion is conflict-free

Yeah, but the muslim world would be against everyone who is not muslim. That is the point about this potential conflict. It's a case of 'you're with us or you're against us.' There is no middle ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)