wetlands (1 Viewer)

beava_69

does any1 know what natural stresses are on intertidal wetlands because i have no work on it
if any1 could giv us any stuff that would be saweeet

homeboyjoe

Well it really depends on where you conducted your fieldwork, if you did any...factors that effect the wetlands consist of things like:

# the flow of water going in and out of the ecosystem
# the interuptions that any new species introductions to the food chain have made on the ecosystem, etc.

By the way, i havent started studying for the exam yet so i may be a little rusty...oh well its still how many days away... :p

tinkerbell

HEY BEAVA; im doing towra point wetlands as well... do u have any info?? i have got barely any!

beava_69

i have like a little booklet and a coupla loose sheets on it, i dont know if thats all i wa given or i lost them all:D

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
hmmmm.... we're doing towra pt. as well.....
all i have is some crappy worksheet we got from that 'field study' excursion- which mind you was absolutely pointless! :rolleyes:
i figure i'll just stick with the barrier reef< sO much easier.

beava_69

my worksheet from the excursion is all feral coz i fell in the mangrove and dropped it in there

tinkerbell

What skool do u guys go to? i swear u must be in my class! hehehe all i have is a crappy booklet and so yeh i am going to do barrier reef more, but i always get shit marks cos i write the whole essay on the great barrier reef and like a paragraph on towra point cos i have no idea about it! wanna give some info? hehe

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by beava_69
my worksheet from the excursion is all feral coz i fell in the mangrove and dropped it in there
heh heh yeh.. sounds like most ppl's sheets - i don't know where mine is :rolleyes: i don't really care all that much bout towra pt...

..i go to pacific hills...ugh its in dural- it took us 2 hours to get to that bloodly towra pt place..... so not worth it!

tinkerbell

hahaha yeh i cant belive u would go there if u live that far away! our school is just round the corner, thats the only reason our class went. its was stupid but we had to walk through mud and water like up to our hips! hehehe

beava_69

ya dis is davod is this leah, i full have nothing on wetlands , but i have heaps of work on coral reefs, is that the same for u?
haha thats tragic going that far to see that place :santa: :sleep:

beava_69

in that textbook of ours there is a fieldwork thing on towra on p92 but it doesnt work on my computer

tinkerbell

hey! yup its leah. yeh i have nothing on towra point at all, i guess i will make it up in the exam and hope for the best hehehe. but actually i dont really have much on anything... i pretty much suck at geography

beava_69

i dunno if its just me but i know nuthing on viticulture, i just hav nmo idea what im reading when looking over that booklet :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)