what about the cowboys (1 Viewer)

INCA G

HSC
i think the cowboys can beat the roosters on Sunday but i hope they dont. If the cowboys make it to the grand final it wont be as exciting. Iknow it is a fairy tale and all but i prefer to see 2003 rematch or bulldogs VS roosters
GO THE DOGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are your opinions

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I don't think the Cowboys good form is enough for the Roosters. The win over Brisbane, an out of form Brisbane, wasn't by a large margin, Roosters would have racked up a lot more points I feel.

nerd2die4

HSC
the cowboys win over the broncos wasnt by a large margin, yes, but that is not what matters. its the fact that the broncos were kept scoreless for the entire game, that's a good effort.

and I dont think the cowboys will beat the roosters, they are just simply too good.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
I like to see the Cowboys win, but they will get thrashed by the Chooks.........

Roosters v. Bulldogs Grand Final.......can't wait!

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
i don't know, cowboys are doing what penrith did last year.

I hope cowboys do win, i put 20 bucks on the TAB.
The return is 3.15 so im hoping to god they win.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
I backed them last week................

They opened @ $2.20, before the game they were favourties @ $1.40

Super_Flyse

HSC
Tusitula said:
i don't know, cowboys are doing what penrith did last year.

Penrith won the minor premiership last year.

Cowboys came 7th.

Yes... I see how the cowboys are doing what penrith did...

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
how much start do the cowboys have at the tab this week?

Generator

HSC
N/A
Super_Flyse said:

Cowboys came 7th.

They are showing us all how little Phil Gould and his mates at Channel 9 seem to know about the game beyond their dear little Eastern Suburbs.

nerd2die4

HSC
Generator said:
They are showing us all how little Phil Gould and his mates at Channel 9 seem to know about the game beyond their dear little Eastern Suburbs.
how? phil gould and channel nine run the NRL. cowboys have done well, but unfortunatley this is where the story ends for them.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Super_Flyse said:

Cowboys came 7th.

I don't think thats what he meant..

In the Sun Herald or Sunday Telepgraph booklet on NRL, AFL and Union, Penrith were tipped to be last, behind rabbitohs...and they won the premiership.

I think what he means is that they are the underdogs just like penrith were last year and are actually winning a couple of games.

Good on them l say.

nerd2die4

HSC
yeah i support the sharks. and i HATE the dogs, so i would have prefered a penrith and roosters grandfinal.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
that was fucking outrageous, the cowboys had it there for the taking in the final ten minutes. the last set in particular was fucked, first minichiello took out one of the cowboys with out the ball, and the clock should have also been stopped when the roosters knocked it on from that final kick. they played dirty the whole game, especially around the play the ball, and did not deserve to win.
fuck i cant stand them! everything about them makes my blood boil, from the players to the coaching staff to the fans to the way the whole league seems to be structured around accomodating them. oh except for fitzgibbon, he is a bit of a trooper

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
um.. said:
that was fucking outrageous, the cowboys had it there for the taking in the final ten minutes. the last set in particular was fucked, first minichiello took out one of the cowboys with out the ball, and the clock should have also been stopped when the roosters knocked it on from that final kick. they played dirty the whole game, especially around the play the ball, and did not deserve to win.
fuck i cant stand them! everything about them makes my blood boil, from the players to the coaching staff to the fans to the way the whole league seems to be structured around accomodating them. oh except for fitzgibbon, he is a bit of a trooper
I'm so upset....

The fight 2 mins into the game showed to me that roosters didn't deserve to win - dirty players. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)