What About University are you Most Excited About? (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I think you will definitely appreciate the added autonomy, particularly at the start of your degree. It will later become a normal part of your studies so it will probably no longer feel that special the more you progress through your degree. All the other stuff, such as social events, volunteering and gaining practical experience will be there (especially as the COVID-19 situation becomes a thing of the past), meaning that all that is left is to show the will to immerse yourself in the experience! :D

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
For me it's really going down a course I am interested in. On top of that I think I would appreciate the added autonomy. I'm most excited about the social events (don't kill my hopes please current uni students) and extra curricular like volunteering and gaining practical experience of what I wanna do
The social events were kind of non-existent in 2021 due to the COVID and lockdowns but hopefully in 2022 they will come back as things start to get back to normal. For extra curricular and volunteering there is usually some kind of society at the uni based around that so you can do that directly through the uni as well. I'm not sure how it will be at uni you go to but at UNSW you actually get the volunteering part accredited onto a section of your graduation transcript if you meet a certain amount of hours

triviajeon

HSC
For me it's really going down a course I am interested in. On top of that I think I would appreciate the added autonomy. I'm most excited about the social events (don't kill my hopes please current uni students) and extra curricular like volunteering and gaining practical experience of what I wanna do
I guess I'm really excited more about the freedom and aftermath of post-HSC but I'd say.. societies, being engaged in uni/and the general community, getting back into dance/swimming/track/basically all the sport I quit for senior studies, internships!!!!!!!, general work experience (I missed out in high school fat L) and just being able to get my life back together you know?

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
for those who are gonna sit the DKT literally study the question bank

ik people say yeah it's just common sense but trust me there are some q's that are not so easy so you have to read the question bank ok, this is coming from someone who failed the 1st time and it was embarrassing asf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)