What alcoholic drinks are in your fridge? (1 Viewer)

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
few bottles of chardonnay, lots of corona's + stell-something i don't remember, breezer's and smirnoff ice

and right beside the drinks fridge are two unopened bottles of belvedere vodka and baileys
:( open them already !

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Boags beer, Asahi beer, A quart of jim beam, and tooheys new

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
Smirnoff black label. that is all.

not really i dropped it at CCCP party.

2 six packs of extra dry stubbies, six back of bundy and 3/4 full goon bag in main fridge.

2 bottles of bundaberg rum and one 8yr aged or whatever bundy and something else i cant remember in the beer/meat fridge

Edit: i fucking hate bundy btw hence the accumulation

Last edited:

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I want Extra Dry!!

We have shitty Crown Lager and Hahn Premium Light. *vomit*

newmz89

Beer
HSC
stella artois? alyssar, we just have shitty beer cascade premium lights, some peroni light thing, and some amsterdams, but mum and dad have some scotch and red wine in the cupboard.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Bottle of Midori, Vodka, and Bombora sitting in a cupboard above the fridge. Maybe some other stuff as well, can't remember offhand.

HalcyonSky

HSC
a full case of coronas

only because my dad got them for free

and probably some chardonnay

cookie.banana

Banned
HSC
WAY too much alcohol in the house
lots of beer and sugary fizzy shit
wine
which is kinda weird because no-one in my house really drinks except for like a glass of wine at dinner and shite

HSC
N/A
my parents always have a bottle or two of wine in the fridge. They even put red wine in the fridge (so wrong). Currently, there is also an opened and unfinished bottle of tootheys extra dry (which I suspect was discarded by my sister).

Sand Storm

HSC
my parents always have a bottle or two of wine in the fridge. They even put red wine in the fridge (so wrong). Currently, there is also an opened and unfinished bottle of tootheys extra dry (which I suspect was discarded by my sister).
Wow. What a waste of Extra Dry.

atm theres about 2 sixers of Extra Dry, 4 VB stubbies and a couple of Beam cans. I wish there was Bundy. :mad1:

@Crestwood: Dude, Extra Dry is NIIIIICE. The best beer I've had; better than Crownies and Extra Dry Platinum. Cascade Light is okay...but I'd drink VB over it and thats saying something :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)