What an easy exam. (1 Viewer)

grimmo

Well i thought it was ohh k.Section 1 was better than 2. I did question 9. Whiteley, Kahlo, and Norrie! Good luck 2 all, 1 more to go :(

Kate x

cuivienen

HSC
Did anybody do question 10 for Section 2? I feel lonely :(

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
i didnt do question 6! i did question 10 and used Barbara Kruger, Morimura and Breugel, Gascoigne, Andy Warhol, Duchamp, Cindy Sherman and Jeff Koons.. it wasnt too bad but i forgot some surnames and titles! oops..

cuivienen

HSC
Oh yay i'm not that lonely! :) I wrote in accordance to these artists -->Aretemisia Genteleschi, Diego Valazquez, Frida Kahlo, Barbera Kruger and Jenny Holzer + critics receptions...

mgmgmg87

Section 2 was so much better than section 1. I did question 9, Gittoes,Kahlo,Goya and Dorothea Lange. I didn't want to use Kahlo but hey she fitted in well with the question.

cuivienen

HSC

Not-That-Bright said:
Frida Kahlo?! you freak!! lol
Why? what is wrong with a Mexican communist who painted weird images in a surrealist fashion? Oh i see your point...*lol* :)

hsc_dysentery

HSC
:(

ok, i did question 10 too.
for section1 i just put loads of bullcraps down that i could think of...

i just used pollock, jean michel basquiat and william kentridge...

good luck every1.

man, i feel so emotionally bashed now that i have finished everything and there's just 'blank' in my head...

cuivienen

HSC
Haha :) Oh yeah I forgot to mention that as part of visual language and iconology...drat!

krissyjenko

hey for question 6 part 2 i wrote about Cindy Sherman and Tracy Moffatt and discussed 3 artworks each in depth i think thats ok, but should i have discussed more artists?

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i did q 6. talked bout duchamp, picasso and julie rrap.
i wanted 2 do the post modern 1 but didnt hav ne artworks on irony.... but i new heaps more 4 post modernism than anythin else.
grrr cant believe every1 did 6.
and the same artists.
heaps original :S

renny

i did q10 too.

i talked about the blake prize and artists: charles bannon, james coburn, george gittoes and lachlan warner

i talked about how those artists were shaped by their contexts, and how our perceptions of them are moulded by our own

Jase

HSC
I think just about everyone did Q6!!.. except for a few..
well, Q6 was the most sane and easiest..

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
Dammit, I did 6 as well....I had no idea it would be this popular! I wanted to do the one on postmodernism but it was so specific and it only allowed for the use of contemporary artists, and not many at that. For 6 I did Artemisia Gentileschi, Orlan, The Asian Elephant Project, and Patricia Piccinini. All pretty brief though, I so didn't have enough time. How did everyone structure it? I did it in terms of what elements of mainstream culture each artists confronted: notions of beauty, feminism, consumerism, and what constitues an art work. But I didn't use enough examples, I kind of talked about each artist in general rather than looking at specific works, except for mentioning a few names.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)