What are my chances? (1 Viewer)

PappaSmurf

Without explaining my reasons, I've recieved an offer to do Molec. Biology and Genetics at Sydney, which was my 2nd preference. The cuttoff was about 94.5.

My 1st pref. was Physio at Sydney -- missed out by 0.4

Ive realised I dont really want to do the course Ive recieved an offer for, as I probably wont be credited towards Physio should I be able to change after the 1st year, and its also apparently a very hard course so I'm worried that I wont be able to get the marks I need to transfer.

My UAI was 95.3, what are my chances of getting a late round offer for Excercise and Sports at sydney (which has similar subjects to Physio in the first year)??

What about Excercise and Sports at Wollongong? The cuttoff for that was 85..

What should I do? Help
:(

Last edited:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
i dunno... but i fink if they do not have vacancies, they will not consider more offers in the late round...

Collin

HSC
N/A
I wanted to do sports and exercise. Assuming you're talking about B Applied Science (Exercise and Sports)? I'd just do the biology and genetics course, try to mimic as closely as possible to the subjects of Exercise and Sports, and then go for a transfer.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I STILL haven't met Xiao yet.. oh man, I've probably stumbled across him so many times on campus. I wonder if he's the guy I keep giving death stares at...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
hehe, xiao and his misleading info. :rolleyes: :p
shit... i noe eh... =p... and who digged the old thread >.< ' ppffftt... but yea, pplz reject the offer (altho almost no one would do it at main round, aprt from those got offers from other states etc...) or defer the offer (which is alot more likely to happen)... yea, but the entry is not garenteed, altho tis possible... (hope tis not too late =D)

Originally posted by JKDDragon
I STILL haven't met Xiao yet.. oh man, I've probably stumbled across him so many times on campus. I wonder if he's the guy I keep giving death stares at...
*shivers

uhm... uhm... u err... dun haf to be dat errr.. "death" do u??? =D

anywayz, same here... ^^ so look fwd in meetin jkd dragon and tooheyz... =p blehz

Collin

HSC
N/A
You haven't met tooheyz yet? You can't miss her. She's practically red, lol.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by JKDDragon
You haven't met tooheyz yet? You can't miss her. She's practically red, lol.
yea... n i reallie like to form my own opinion on her/his gender... =p blehz... she sounded very interestin... =)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
hey, xiao- u dogged it on the first chem. lecture when i was gonna take u to meet jkd dragon...well i guess next time ei?? Muahauhahahah :angry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)