What are some good anniversary ideas? (1 Viewer)

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
Mid October is the milestone of my longest relationship ever, 12 months, so I'd love some suggestions about what I can give my boyfriend. I was hoping to order custom M&Ms since he's a chocoholic, but unfortunately they're only sent to the USA. I don't want to spend too much since it's only been a year, but any ideas or things that you have given your special someone would be much appreciated :)

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
head..

...maybe a present & a card which is written with letters from alphabet soup packs.

decypher

HSC
Not much of a relationship if you don't know enough about him after 1 year to know what he likes.

marcus90

HSC
Ha? if your doing you HSC and you have lasted one year already your doing well, there arent many 6month+ relationships in senior years of highschool. Never the less iv been going out with my girl for 15 months,
for our one year i bought her a pricey diamond heart neclace and took her out to bondi for dinner, ice cream and a nice walk along the boardwalk...
U wanna make something for him, make a scrap book of all the significant outings/memories you have shared..
theres my dr phill 2 cents worth!

Bainesy

HSC
decypher said:
Not much of a relationship if you don't know enough about him after 1 year to know what he likes.
this is perhaps the most serious comment that is also the most hilarious

and i agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)