What are some really good case studies to use for HSC Business Studies overall ? (1 Viewer)

swagmeister

HSC
Oh... Well, I guess its just up to me asking my faculty I think! But it does say "hypothetical" in the marking rubric so...
I reckon that's the best bet!

Plus if they tell you it's fine then they can't really mark you down, that would be so dog

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
I reckon that's the best bet!

Plus if they tell you it's fine then they can't really mark you down, that would be so dog
Yeah that's true! Thanks for the help man! You've seemed to do really well in business haha. #Goals. I'll probably do hypothetical businesses in the HSC but internally (depending on what my faculty says) I may have to just comply with their decisions...

swagmeister

HSC
Yeah that's true! Thanks for the help man! You've seemed to do really well in business haha. #Goals. I'll probably do hypothetical businesses in the HSC but internally (depending on what my faculty says) I may have to just comply with their decisions...
Yeah fair enough! Sometimes you do have to conform to internal requirements and how teachers mark internally, then adjust your strategy before the externals.

No worries man, all the best!

jjf99

HSC
N/A
Hi belindka,

You can use a contemporary Australian business or a hypothetical business situation! Choose one that you are comfortable with :) For my HSC, I used 2 case studies: Qantas and IKEA. I also had some knowledge about iPhone just in case! One cannot be too well-prepared. If you have more questions, feel free to pm me :)
Can you send me your ikea case study?

mslara

HSC
N/A
Wow, great case studies, do you have a copy of this for all the dot points that youd be happy to share?

SirLaptop

HSC
Qantas is the easy option to go with, most people who do business do that as a case study.

For me personally my extensive knowledge of the gaming industry means I am able to apply most if not all dot points in the syllabus to game (and tech) companies. For that reason, I go with Sony, Nintendo, Sega and Valve, in that order.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)