• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what are the grounds of a teacher giving u zero? (1 Viewer)

is a teacher allowed to read marks out loud without your concent?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Insanity540

HSC
Take it to the head of department (or likewise)....she cannot give you zero, since zero is only allowed for "non-attempts" (as someone earlier stated) or plagerism. Since it counts to your HSC, don't worry about whineing, your well within your rights to be pissed off.

Also tell them about that reading your marks out, I'm pretty sure they cannot do that.

----this is assuming under the question it did say something like "biblography required/include primary/secondary source material/include sources"----

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
Well, what is the point in writing an essay without referencing your sources? It's a given, and everyone should be aware of that.

dying4december

omg no offence guys, but get the fuck over it
do n serzly think that the person who started this thread is goin to do anything about it?
the mistake they made was coming on here to have a whinge about it instead of seeing the appropriate heads of dept etc

mate, ur a dickhead, hsc is halfway thru n u let urself fail an assessment without complaint, in my opinion, u deserve to fail it for being so spineless and indecisive,

hope u have better luck with ur exam
cheers

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
Omg take your head out of your arse!! You do like to sound all high & mighty don't you!!
Oh how fitting, coming from you. You're not the only one who can selectively post, read the rest of my message before you insult me.

The guidelines in your school are beyond the scope of the syllabus, and therefore do not apply to other schools. Unless the same guidelines were printed on his/her assessment notice then only that which is in the syllabus applies. If you read the damn thing you will see that I am absolutely right.

Check the relevant instructions before you accuse others of "trying to sound high and mighty". I'm sure you won't make such a fool of yourself so frequently. From what I gather of other people's replies to your posts, it is you who likes being the one who sees and knows all. Learn to admit that you may be wrong from time to time, you stupid fuck!
Originally posted by dying4december
do n serzly think that the person who started this thread is goin to do anything about it?
the mistake they made was coming on here to have a whinge about it instead of seeing the appropriate heads of dept etc
Sad but very probably true. Dirrty I really hope you did something about this assessment, because if not you're a damn idiot.

Last edited:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Hey! Let's stop the agression and attacks on each other now.. this is a dead thread anyway!!!! it's too late for the original poster to do anything now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)