What are the most Asian jobs? (1 Viewer)

martino1234

HSC
N/A
I know this sound weird(don't judge me!) but what are the most Asian jobs or jobs that have mostly Asians working in?
I would say doctors, dentists, tutors...

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I'd say employees of any of the following places: Japanese/Korean/Chinese/Thai restaurant, Easy Way, Cha Time, pool halls, cyber cafes, karaoke, dry cleaners, "massage" parlors, money remittance business, traditional chinese medicine store, asian grocery stores.

But srsly, wtf is this thread.

Edit: Forgot nail salon.

Last edited:

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Chinese takeaway stores

If you're Korean then Japanese sushi stores... srsly no Japanese work there, they're all Korean I swear

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
- Dry Creaning
- Doctor
- Nail Sarons
- Chinese Take Away
- Massage

and an assortment of others...

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Chinese takeaway stores

If you're Korean then Japanese sushi stores... srsly no Japanese work there, they're all Korean I swear
motherfuckers don't even try to hide that shit either. i see korean writing on some of their containers lol.

some sushi places are chinese as well. you can tell if a place is jap owned. decor is usually the biggest give away. japs love that nice furniture.

ClassOf2013

HSC
motherfuckers don't even try to hide that shit either. i see korean writing on some of their containers lol.

some sushi places are chinese as well. you can tell if a place is jap owned. decor is usually the biggest give away. japs love that nice furniture.
If you can hear Japanese being spoken, chances are it's run by Japanese people. Though 9 times out of 10 the people running 'Japanese' or sushi places in Sydney are Korean or Chinese.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)