What are the uni parties like? (1 Viewer)

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
The only one Ive ever been to was the Oktoberfest last year and that was mad.

Ive heard the other ones are pretty crap. Im just wondering what to do last Thursday of session.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
yes Oktoberfest is about the only good uni party there is....all the other ones cannot compare
founder's week isn't bad though not as good

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
What about the end of session ones?

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
sorry can't really comment on them because i never went, usually w14 of session i usually not show up because most of the classes are revision and useless and i'll be locked in my room trying to cram in 13~14weeks of work :p
but i wouldn't expect many people who actually care about their marks would go to end of session parties....a whole month to party after exams

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Good God, thats what Stuvac is for.

Im just wanting to figure out my night for that Thursday. Its my birthday, so Im going to have a huge one, Im just wondering if I bother with the uni party or not.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
Grobus said:
Its my birthday, so Im going to have a huge one, Im just wondering if I bother with the uni party or not.
if its your bday, then definately not. theyre pretty boring. in first year everyone was going to those things then they gradually became obsessed with greenwood.

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
Heya it's my 18th on the Friday, so I'll be able to get in at midnight :)

staree

HSC
N/A
the main reason i dun go to parties at the roundhouse is cos of public transport.... i rather go clubbing in the city cos its more convenient for me

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
I went to a "Traffic Lights" party. I didn't really understand what the traffic light business actually meant (concidentally I was wearing green that night to uni)... anyway it was very dodgy. Not enough people, 80% of those there appeared to be younger (first years) and there were quite a few 30+ as well. Anyway, never again I think!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)