What are you attracted to? (1 Viewer)

The most important thing is:

• I'm a shallow person; how they look

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • I'm so deep; what's inside (eg personality)

Votes: 47 17.6%
  • I won't settle for anything less than looks and personality

Votes: 99 37.1%
  • It's not either; it's an unexplainable feeling

Votes: 98 36.7%

• Total voters

Russdog

russell
HSC
the best looks come as a result of good personality anyway

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Virious said:
its unexplainable you could fall for a butt ugly prik that has a major identity and personality problem but u might stlill love them.

it has nothing to do with looks, or personality.
no. maybe in a mother-child relationship where you're supposed to love your kid no matter how much of a deformed psycho it is.

DekarTyphon

HSC
Uni Grad
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
white skin/or slightly tanned guys with dark hair are hot.
asl?

Also, depends on context. I can't be in a relationship with someone who has a lame personality, but if they look good then they are suitable for you know, other things. >_>

boris

Banned
HSC
ive never really had a checklist, but judging by past boyfriends i think my subconscious criteria include;
- must be tall > 6ft
- dark hair (ive never been out with a blond guy. ive screwed one, but not dated)
- must play a football code of some sort (never dated somebody who didnt play league/union/soccer)
- must be less smart than me
- must be a mummys boy (all the guys ive dated have been srs mummy boys)

it's not like i have a checklist and go 'he must be', but in retrospect thats what theyve all had in common

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
boris said:
ive never really had a checklist, but judging by past boyfriends i think my subconscious criteria include;
- must be tall > 6ft
- dark hair (ive never been out with a blond guy. ive screwed one, but not dated)
- must play a football code of some sort (never dated somebody who didnt play league/union/soccer)
- must be less smart than me
- must be a mummys boy (all the guys ive dated have been srs mummy boys)

it's not like i have a checklist and go 'he must be', but in retrospect thats what theyve all had in common
oooh i wanna play this game!

crushes/boyfriends have all been:

- anglo-saxon (or half)
- intense about music or plays a musical instrument
- chizelled jawline/cheekbones (probably my asian genes ensuring good bone structure for my spawn)
- taller than me, non-lanky
- talks a shitload

That's about it.

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah and i'm going to come out and say it, but looks are important.
ive been attracted to less attractive guys before, but only on a mental level not /sexuallyphysically. it could be possible to have a relationship based on mental attraction alone i guess, but id require the physical/sexual side too :(

ccc123

HSC
I would say that for me it's neither. you can't account for why you feel drawn to someone- it's inexplicable. But, with the rose-tinted glasses, you will convince yourself a person you like has both looks and personality- because invariably you will put them on a pedestal.

adriana08

HSC
i'd say both - looks to some extent cos he needs to be at least tolerable for me to look at him or notice in the first place, but it is based a great deal on personality. i need to be able to sit down and talk to this guy. have a decent convo. but laugh and have fun at the same time. there needs to be a balance of everything in a relationship - looks and personality, seriousness and fun...you get what i mean lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)