What are you currently Reading? (4 Viewers)

4unitfreak

HSC
Next - Michael Crichton. So far, so good. I'm definitely enjoying it.

bawd

HSC
Tales from Outer Suburbia and The Arrival by Shaun Tan. More like admiring the pictures; Shaun Tan's works are thrilling enough just to stare at and still be fascinated an hour later.

HSC
bawd said:
Tales from Outer Suburbia and The Arrival by Shaun Tan. More like admiring the pictures; Shaun Tan's works are thrilling enough just to stare at and still be fascinated an hour later.
Might you even say they take you on an imaginary journey?

Bond/Catalyst

HSC
Im up to my umpteenth Jeffrey Archer book- False Impressions- any other Archer fans here?- Brilliant plosts twists and turns around every corner, can combine drama, with romance with war with intelligence agencies with governmental conspiracies etcetcetcetc. Brilliant!

4unitfreak

HSC
Im up to my umpteenth Jeffrey Archer book- False Impressions- any other Archer fans here?- Brilliant plosts twists and turns around every corner, can combine drama, with romance with war with intelligence agencies with governmental conspiracies etcetcetcetc. Brilliant!
I read a book of short stories by him, or at least I think it was by him. Possibly called Twisted? Or something like that... it was pretty good.

I'm reading The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood. It's fantastic.

Bond/Catalyst

HSC
4unitfreak said:
I read a book of short stories by him, or at least I think it was by him. Possibly called Twisted? Or something like that... it was pretty good.

I'm reading The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood. It's fantastic.

A twist in the tale- ahhhhhhhhhhhh a brilliant collection of short stories indeed!.

4unitfreak

HSC
A twist in the tale- ahhhhhhhhhhhh a brilliant collection of short stories indeed!.
That's the one :) I've heard some good reviews on his other books too. :)

HSC
Currently reading The Wasp Factory by Iain Banks. Reminds me a bit of China Mieville, not in plot or style, but that so many elements are depraved yet no overtly so...

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Star by Star (a star wars novel set 30 or so years after the original movies), very important novel in terms of star wars novels....

Barrister

HSC
Been a fan of Jeffrey Archer for Years, pretty sure i've read every single one of his books/novels/short stories and plays.

bawd

HSC
Silver Persian said:
Are you enjoying this? I heard from someone else that the TV show is better
I would think the TV show would be better, simply because I've been disappointed by most crime books I've read in the past. And Dexter is just awesome in general.

Norma.Jean

HSC
Lady Chatterley's Lover By D.H. Lawrence. It's a really interesting read although i haven't finished it yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)