What are you currently Reading? (2 Viewers)

Emly

E.T
HSC
brief history of the universe - stephen hawkins

persephone

HSC
Frankenstein - Mary Shelley. Have to read it again for uni ... darn. But for fun I'm reading "Movies in 15 Minutes" by Cleolinda Jones. She had the LJ community http://community.livejournal.com/m15m and she summarise movies and pokes fun at them. And then a publishing company asked her to write a book. It's really funny.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Flesh in the Age of Reason: The Modern Foundations of Body and Soul - Roy Porter

J

jhakka

rific said:
I don't think many people like Frankenstein. How odd.
I only made it 2/3 of the way through before giving up. Didn't mind it too much, just didn't have the time to read it.

Sam.

bored.
HSC
Got about 1/3 of the way through and stopped. Watched the Kenneth Branagh (spelling?) film and enjoyed that much more.

Still reading: Hitler's Gift - Jean Medawar & David Pyke, and The Elegant Universe - Brian Greene. Great series, good book.

rific

HSC
Well, I thought it was a decent read. Most of the people I know that have started it didn't like it, but I still recommend people at least give it a shot, it's a 'classic' after all.

Oh, I'm reading Dead Europe by Christos Tsiolkas.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Hard Times by Dickens, i have to read ut for Eng Ext 1 the book is a bit hard to understand and i hate it.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Sushi For Beginners by Marian Keyes
this is an awesome book... she is a seriously talented writer.

keladry

lady knight
HSC
the new book by Anne Bishop, Sebastian. quite good so far; interesting world, characters and plot, if slightly predictable.

persephone

HSC
jhakka said:
I only made it 2/3 of the way through before giving up. Didn't mind it too much, just didn't have the time to read it.
The first time I read it in year 11 I only got 2/3 of the way through. I just couldn't bring myself to read it. I didn't even make it through the movie.

Reading my course reader for MEFT2201 (Australia Cinema & TV). And for fun Down and Dirty Pictures by Peter Biskind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)