What are you currently Reading? (1 Viewer)

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Discrete Mathematics with Applications (Second Edition) - Susanna S. Epp

walrusbear

HSC
the conformist - alberto moravia

it's the source of the 70s Bertolucci film
so far i like it - it goes into great depth to explain the psychological reasoning behind the protagonist's actions

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
the consolation of philosophy - boethius

its beautiful.

"It's my belief that history is a wheel. 'Inconstancy is my very essence,' says the wheel. Rise up on my spokes if you like, but don't complain when you're cast back down into the depths. Good time pass away, but then so do the bad. Mutability is our tragedy, but it's also our hope. The worst of time, like the best, are always passing away."

Last edited:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
i'm really lazy, but trying to get through da vinci code, the google story and while i live.

nwatts

HSC
i'm reading this collection of essays from stephen hawking atm. hilarious because i know nothing about science, so i've skipped his detailed ramblings on this and that quantum crapola, but he has some superb writings on determinism which i was particularly interested in.

Nicci_15

HSC
Uni Grad
Middlemarch by George Eliot. Its long but really intersting. I'm loving it at the moment.

renton

HSC
Tell me im not the only one who has read FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS by Hunter S. Thompson and considers it the new Bible?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)