What are you currently Reading? (1 Viewer)

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
Just finished 'We have to talk about Kevin' by Lionel Shriver. It's written from the persepective of the mother of a guy who killed 10 of his classmates and his teacher at school. It was inspired by the Colombine massacre and those other school killings. Really interesting, though a bit on the heavy side. Would recomend it.

Just started 'The bell jar'. I've read Plath's poetry, but never read this before. It seems ok so far, but pretty dated.

BlackDragon

HSC
lol i've decided to read the whole hp series again. so i'm reading the philsophers stone. other than that i'm reading across the nightingale floor.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I just started reading 'The Alphabet Sisters' again (author forgotten, book returned), and then realised a hundred pages in that I had already read it. Damn waste of time.

Anyyyhow I also borrowed 'Faking Sweet' (author forgotten, book returned as I finished it) as it looked new (haha yes I pick out books on how old they look, sometimes I go for hte old ones, the new ones, the bright coloured ones, etc. you CAN so judge a book by its cover. Also, you can usually predict the endings by the beginnings.) anyyyway it was crap. Maybe good if youre like 12 :\

So I JUST started on another Nick Earl(s? idk if its earl or earls) book. I've read books by him before. Forgotten the title though :\

persephone

HSC
His Dark Materials: Northern Lights by Philip Pullman

They're turning it into a movie so I thought I'd read the book before the movie comes out. Pretty good.

chip

HSC
I've had to read the lastest in the ellie chronicles (the follow on from the tomorrow series)

i just need some closure

Rinni

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
VC Andrews - Seeds of yesterday.
I love Virginia/VC Andrews, especially the Flowers in the Attic series (aka Seeds of Yesterday) :)
I just finished The Notebook, not sure what i'm going to read now...any suggestions??

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Rinni said:
I love Virginia/VC Andrews, especially the Flowers in the Attic series (aka Seeds of Yesterday) :)
I just finished The Notebook, not sure what i'm going to read now...any suggestions??
yeah, I fell in love with VC Andrew's books after reading the 'Flowers in the Attic' series. I'm now addicted to her books :'(

have you read 'Heaven'?

Rinni

HSC
I couldn't get Heaven the library didn't have it :mad1: So I got Butterfly by VC Andrews instead...Unique have you read the Cutler Family series?? I loved it...It starts with Dawn :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)