what are you going to do with your major work after the hsc? (1 Viewer)

blueduck

i dunno but i know exacty how fast im going
HSC
Tim by ~Cinnamonster on deviantART
That be my Tim! <3
What I meant by never being able to sell them is the fact that I would never want to let them go.
I've become so emotionally attached to that painting of Tim in particular out of all my other works and I would never dream of selling it or letting it go, not even for a ridiculous amount of money and not even for the real Tim, heh. I love it too much.
Actually, I can't wait to get my body of work back from the Board already. I'm having withdrawals :(
wow ....okay sorry man but i have to say FUCK YOUR EMOTIONS .... this is tim minchin we are talking about... at least email the picture of it and then u can get a whisper of contact with him! u might get some free tickets or somethin :D....please note if u dont i will...do not test me:ninja:

p.s. i agree tho that it is too great to sell to any mere mortal...minchin on the other hand....

p.p.s *rep cinnamonster*

Last edited:

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
wow ....okay sorry man but i have to say FUCK YOUR EMOTIONS .... this is tim minchin we are talking about... at least email the picture of it and then u can get a whisper of contact with him! u might get some free tickets or somethin :D....please note if u dont i will...do not test me:ninja:

p.s. i agree tho that it is too great to sell to any mere mortal...minchin on the other hand....

p.p.s *rep cinnamonster*
I'll send him a photo I swear I will! I would really like to know what he thinks of it.
If he ever emails me back I'll let you know, haha.
But even though Tim is so amazing and awesome he cannot have this painting! It is mine and mine forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)