• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what are your chance of you getting.... (1 Viewer)

Lqd

HSC
a UAI of <30...
it sounds impossible to get, unless u dont attend skool or something
i mean.. i never thought it was possible, but i have seen people who have done the VCE and get marks such as 5!!...
i know its a dumb question, and makes me sound like a dumb ass..
this wouldnt concern anyone in here (hopefully).. but is it possible to get a UAI of 5 for HSC???

im not exactly concerned that ill get a UAI <30, but it certainly demotivates me..
since i but screwed my externals, tho i done reasonably well throughout the year

dont abuse/flame me for posting this *looks at the 99UAI/smart/asian people*... or else ill copp ur fucking ass on these forums, cos i am an "e-thug"

anyway, im just interested in this, cos i had no idea u could do that badly (VCE ) .. and it really surprised me

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
It is possible...

But you would literally have to not care and do no work.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
I think its harder to fail the HSC than to pass the HSC.

some ppl may get a UAI of 5, but theyll never know, cause UAC does not print UAI's below 30, its merely represented as <30

someone I know walked out of their maths exam (i.e left the exam almost completely empty), they also walked out of their biology exam (leaving it completely empty) and stuffed up all their other exams real real bad and still ended up with a UAI of 40+...

so I think it'd be pritty hard to get a UAI below 30!

oh but now that same guy is doing medical science at UWS seeking a transfer to Sydney Uni... see ppl, the UAI is not everything!

Gay Captain

HSC
Lqd said:
a UAI of >30...
it sounds impossible to get, unless u dont attend skool or something
i mean.. i never thought it was possible, but i have seen people who have done the VCE and get marks such as 5!!...
i know its a dumb question, and makes me sound like a dumb ass..
this wouldnt concern anyone in here (hopefully).. but is it possible to get a UAI of 5 for HSC???

im not exactly concerned that ill get a UAI >30, but it certainly demotivates me..
since i but screwed my externals, tho i done reasonably well throughout the year

dont abuse/flame me for posting this *looks at the 99UAI/smart/asian people*... or else ill copp ur fucking ass on these forums, cos i am an "e-thug"

anyway, im just interested in this, cos i had no idea u could do that badly (VCE ) .. and it really surprised me
You do realise that says "a uai of greater than 30" right? So our chances are pretty good.

l-mercedes-l

Has left the building :D
Thanks to everyone who went out of their way to he
HSC
i guess that someone has to be the bottom 5%, sad but true...

however it is taken from the yr10 cohort so the bulk of the really bad marks are probably allocated for people who didnt even do yr 11-12. or i could be wrong. i dont understand why they're bringing yr 10 into this... its confusing!

imagine getting that... 'look mum, look dad... i got a uai of FIVE'

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
There has to be people to fill the space, so yes, of course it's possible.

I think my boyfriend's ex got <30.

maxwella

I think its something of tradition that local pubs give students free drinks if they get a mystery mark for their UAI. I certainly know it is happening this year in my area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)