What attracts you?? In term of body (1 Viewer)

letsfindlara

HSC
"What attracts you?? In term of body"

Matt Damon attracts me in terms of body. DAMN.

Last edited:

Sam.

bored.
HSC
Tall, dark hair, any colour eyes as long as they're nice. Gotta have a great smile too. Nice body, toned, but not so much that it looks like he's worked for it. I'm a sucker for a hot back and shoulders as well. I know, it sounds odd, but tone and muscles in the back are yum.

johnnydepp

HSC
hey, i got a Q for the gals here. would you find an asian guy who's scrawny but has pecks and abs hot?

ellen.louise

HSC
johnnydepp said:
hey, i got a Q for the gals here. would you find an asian guy who's scrawny but has pecks and abs hot?
doesn't pecks and abs contradict 'scrawny' ???

depends on everything else. Face especially

this about you? post pics.

Last edited:

ellen.louise

HSC
umop 3pisdn said:
how bout a white guy who's just plain scrawny? :santa: :rolleyes:

still depends on other stuff. ;););) I'm gonna call you 'scrawny' from now on

I generally don't get attracted to guys by what they look like naked because they generally wear clothes. Face, eyes, hair, etc physically.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
johnnydepp said:
i get what you mean.
it really depends on the rest of you. if you've got a nice face + hair and stuff then probably. im not a fan of asian guys myself but i've seen a few surprisingly hawt ones that kinda fit that description.

Pace_T

HSC
Peek-a-boo!!! said:
sense of humour
eyes colour ( green)
smile
yay for green eyes!!!!!! im glad theyre not any other colour :D
but on girls i find brown the most attractive

faov

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I like tails.
You're weird :p

tmde1st said:
i think that the smile and the sense of humor are good. who can resist a great smile honestly
I totally agree with you! A perfect smile (EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT TO ENSURE THEIR TEETH ARE PERFECT) is so attractive, welcoming and nice. I love laughing at people with crooked teeth.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i get what you mean.
it really depends on the rest of you. if you've got a nice face + hair and stuff then probably. im not a fan of asian guys myself but i've seen a few surprisingly hawt ones that kinda fit that description.
Asian guys are hot! Seriously, they're such a turnon for me. There are of course exceptions (sorry, but I don't like Asians that live in Asia and are poor ... poverty is such a turnoff), but for the most part I'm soo attracted to Asians.

!! CaR`JiE !! said:
broad manly shoulders.. biceps. bit of man boobs.. nice toned body.. hehe

i like man-ly men ^^ well.. the look of it.
Eww.... I like femine guys more, and I'm never dating someone who knows or likes football, is fat, has a bad odor, is straight, doesn't care about their appearance, or wears any clothes (aka cheap brands).

cfair

Banned
HSC
faov said:
Eww.... I like femine guys more, and I'm never dating someone who knows or likes football, is fat, has a bad odor, is straight, doesn't care about their appearance, or wears any clothes (aka cheap brands).
the reason you don't have and will never have a boyfriend is revealed. :p

and you said yourself girls are gross, whats with the love of femininity - you sure you're gay?

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
faov said:
You're weird :p

I totally agree with you! A perfect smile (EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT TO ENSURE THEIR TEETH ARE PERFECT) is so attractive, welcoming and nice. I love laughing at people with crooked teeth.

Asian guys are hot! Seriously, they're such a turnon for me. There are of course exceptions (sorry, but I don't like Asians that live in Asia and are poor ... poverty is such a turnoff), but for the most part I'm soo attracted to Asians.

So what's femine ?

faov

HSC
cfair said:
... you sure you're gay?
There are no words.

I'm fairly confident that I'm gay. Girls really don't interest me sexually.

Perhaps feminity is ambiguous. Allow me to elaborate. No offence, but I hate transgender and there is no way I'm dating a guy/girl/undecided. I like guys that are flamboyant, really touchy (e.g. constant hugs, holding hands) and sensitive. I guess these attributes are typically associated with girls. I don't like gender confused guys, once again, no offence intended, as I'm gay because I like boys (otherwise I'd date girls and buy a strap-on). That might seem mean, but I'm undoubtly gay and just want a guy that is openly gay, emotional and wants to hold my hand :) *dreams*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)