What attracts you?? In term of body (1 Viewer)

helsie

HSC
anyone that looks like me attracts me...im so hot...i turn myself on. i wana make luv to me. i shuld clone msyelf...and then fuk my clone...that's my dream...

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
helsie said:
anyone that looks like me attracts me...im so hot...i turn myself on. i wana make luv to me. i shuld clone msyelf...and then fuk my clone...that's my dream...
hi casmira! :wave:

the hsc sucks

HSC
sydroostersstar said:
Just a question to all guys and girls. What attracts you in terms of body? For the chicks, do you find a guy sexy with big arms, peks, back,ass whatever??? And for da guys similar question but to their revelant parts???
i like it when guys are toned and look as if they could keep you safe if necessary. not the ones with muscles popping out of everywhere.

RiCkiE

HSC
A man with a gun or a big knife could keep you safe if necessary! :)

as for me it's about the legs.

HSC
Rickie, your avatar does it for me haha!!

a nice tan and broad shoulders.....nice arms are good too. It's hard to pin point specific qualities because I know with me sometimes I can get attracted to someone who looks totally different to the last guy I was attracted to.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Tan, tits, arse, legs, good hip-waist ratio.

Acknowledging the thread's title, I still have to stress that personality is very important. I don't like high-maintenance bimbo chicks who seem to muffle out all their sentences with 'lyke's and never stop talking about expensive fashion and celebrity gossip. Shame they're in abundance in the Northern Beaches.

Lennie

Collin said:
Tan, tits, arse, legs, good hip-waist ratio.

Acknowledging the thread's title, I still have to stress that personality is very important. I don't like high-maintenance bimbo chicks who seem to muffle out all their sentences with 'lyke's and never stop talking about expensive fashion and celebrity gossip. Shame they're in abundance in the Northern Beaches.

OI! haha i don't want to go into what the male population of the beaches have to offer :p

ANYWAY, Skinny/lean, funky hair, cheeky smile, a little taller than me (i'm 5'9) awesome fashion sense, confidence and good network of friends.

<3

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Eyes. I don't know I've got this thing for eyes. A few years ago, I met this absolutely beautiful girl who had the absolutely most stunning hazel eyes I had ever seen *swoon*

monique66

AsyLum said:
Eyes. I don't know I've got this thing for eyes. A few years ago, I met this absolutely beautiful girl who had the absolutely most stunning hazel eyes I had ever seen *swoon*
Wow, that's like me too! I absolutely adore green and hazel eyes. It's not that I don't like other colours but there is something magnetic about a dark guys with green eyes...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha yeah, *insert quote about eyes being the portal to the soul here*

monique66

Haha, I also love mischievious eyes, like when they crinkle up and you know the other person is thinking something naughty...

hehe...;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, the subtle corner of the eye/glazed look :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)