What attracts you?? In term of body (1 Viewer)

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Last edited:

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
http://www.poster.net/welling-tom/welling-tom-photo-tom-welling-6227450.jpg

this is why I reckon Tom Wlling is hot!
I <3 his eyes and dark hair.
looks emo and gay.

monique66

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:

this is why I reckon Tom Wlling is hot! :shy:
I <3 his eyes and dark hair.
I don't mind tommy but I like guys with nice tanned skin to make their eyes look exotic and mysterious.

Haha, I'm fantacising now, I better stop :p

Gnomez

HSC
Skin disease??? well personally i like guys that are Masculine...NOT FEMININE...pecks and muscles have to be decent but not OVER EXAGGERATED...too much puts me off...nice eyes and face...thats about it...its doesn't matter if he's taller then me as long as he's not shorter than me....:p

Lauryn89

HSC
FireFlower said:
I absolutely adore guys with dark hair and blue eyes. I'm usually only attracted to dark haired guys, dont know why, its just a silly superficial thing.
It helps if they're taller than me, but I'm about average height for a girl so thats not usually a problem.
Also, pale skin is good, silm is good, really muscular guys scare me.
Musicians (especially guitarists) are hot, provided they can play well. Being a guitarist makes a guy about ten times hotter to me.
Wow i totally agree with everything you just said =) My boyfriend is all of above, although he drums... Dark hair and blue eyes is such a turn on!

karoooh

HSC
Loz#1 said:
i love guys hands; big, strong hands are incredibly sexy.
QFT! :eek:

Big, strong hands are hawt. Long fingers - Beautiful.

Piano hands.

*Ahhhh!*

:eek:

Meistro

HSC
N/A
Good posture. Guys with nice necks, relaxed shoulders, stright backs..oh all together it just drives me nuts. Pair it up with a smooth walk and ill proably end up following the guy around.

As for features i love really expressive eye brows. Seriously nothing is sexier than a suggestive raise of an eyebrow.

libertine

in the middle class ghetto: North Shore, Bitch
HSC
im attracted to "waifish" girls but theres nothign like a girl whose honest, passionate and "cultured".*

*i lie.. 5'9 girls with blue eyes, flowing dark hair, pale skin, purdy nose, cherry blossom lips, smooth legs, cheekbones (feminine ones yo) and curvaceous hips are lyk sooooo totes hawt yo!! ftw!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)