What can be tested? (1 Viewer)

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi Guys,
i have 2 topic tests coming up on this saturday and if I dont get above 85% for it then I am facing consequences. So if you can help me it would be very much appreciated :). I am not so much worried about 3U (polynomials, circle geo, Trig (inc integration small angles differentiation etc). The only 3 topics that I remain from the yr 12 3U syllabus to be tested on after this test are inverse functions, combinatrics and Physical applications of four unit.
The question is:
What parts are mainly covered in tests in 4U for the topics ( non integration or differential mechanics (banked surfaces, circular motion, conical pendulum), conics excluding rectangular hyperbolas, curve sketching, complex nos, polynomials). 2 questions from each topics each work 5 marks. We are only given a 1 week notice of the test so I cant cover all of each and everything .

Thanks please reply asap

integral95

HSC
Hi Guys,
i have 2 topic tests coming up on this saturday and if I dont get above 85% for it then I am facing consequences. So if you can help me it would be very much appreciated :). I am not so much worried about 3U (polynomials, circle geo, Trig (inc integration small angles differentiation etc). The only 3 topics that I remain from the yr 12 3U syllabus to be tested on after this test are inverse functions, combinatrics and Physical applications of four unit.
The question is:
What parts are mainly covered in tests in 4U for the topics ( non integration or differential mechanics (banked surfaces, circular motion, conical pendulum), conics excluding rectangular hyperbolas, curve sketching, complex nos, polynomials). 2 questions from each topics each work 5 marks. We are only given a 1 week notice of the test so I cant cover all of each and everything .

Thanks please reply asap
That sounds so asian :p

Different schools could have whatever types they want in their topic tests as long as it's in the syllabus so I can't really say.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
That sounds so asian :p

Different schools could have whatever types they want in their topic tests as long as it's in the syllabus so I can't really say.
Some schools can even go out of syllabus.

For this test, you basically have to know the whole MX2 syllabus and have done everything already. If you are in that position, then you need to just do past-paper after past-paper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)