What can i do about Maths???? (1 Viewer)

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by nike33
its not worth it to do anything like that to a math teacher...who do you think marks ur assessments? neway i have a friend who did 4u by correspondance and got 98 in 4u maths last year..dont blame the teacher or the books..., blame urself

yes the teacher marks our assessment, does our report etc. etc. but the HSC? The teacher might not know they cant teach for shit so they either have to be confronted with the fact or face their whole class failing.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
~*HSC 4 life*~
how on earth did u do that man walking
and

Originally posted by pussy_cat
hey ppl, im just wondering if anyone can help me. I'm doing 2 unit maths and in year 12 and i wouldn't say that i was stupid or anything but im doing really badly. The point is that I can understand everything but my teacher is an absolute wanker and cannot teach (not exaggerating). For one thing he uses Coroneos' textbook (everyone who knows it groan) and he even skips topics because he goes on about having a whole term of revision for the hsc or some crap!! Class average last year 40% and if that isn't a telltale sign what is???
I've tried complaining to my principal at school and various teachers however they don't want to know and wont help me, my whole class is going to fail the hsc in maths. Help!!
i can definitely sympathise with you our half yearly results were horrible 3 people in our class actually got above 50% and i think the average was about 41% whcih i still have to say i didnt even get but i still passed the two other topic assessments reasonably - u most probably have to get a tutor
and another thing MIF theory is absolutely crap and our teacher wont give us any theory unless he thinks its necessary and wants to finish the whole course before trials

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Don't worry, if your whole class is going to fail, BOS will align the marks up to make you guys look good :) SERIOUSLY!

Not many people fail 2U maths

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)