what can i do? (1 Viewer)

madsam

God among men
HSC
ok well, heres the situation, out of my group of 12 people, only about 6 or so are willing to go on schoolies, that includes me. Out of those 6 people, 4 will be over 18, 2 wont, and 2 who can drink, refuse to drink, no matter what.

And i mean, i cant ditch my mates, but i also want to go to the pubs, clubs and beach parties (Plan is to go to byron)

So what would you do fellow BOS'ers, organise schoolies groups with these guys, and try to stay with them as much as possible, try to sort things so im with them most of the time, ditch them completely and go to the pub with the other guy (if i can convince him), or organise with another group of people with whom im only semi-friends with?

Oh yeah, oneof the ones that can but wont drink, wanted to organise the entire group (10-12 people) to go caravanning for a week, alone, with minimal booze, and probably a curfue too....

MTP

HSC
Hmm that sucks, but i reckon you should stay with your mates. You dont always need alcohol to have fun, and it would be better to have fun with ur good mates and celebrate the idea that you finished school, rather than dog them and party without them.

But yeh, that caravaning idea sounds pretty kool, except the idea about the curfue bit.

But if u desperatley need booze, then drink while you are with them, they should be able to accept the fact that you drink.

U

Ubik

Pubs, clubs and beach parties are overrated. You can do that sort of stuff your whole life.

But why would you want to go to byron if you weren't going to do those things? Have you tried explaining to your mates that you can still have an awesome time at pubs, clubs without drinking? What are you even going to do at night if you don't go out?

Caravan/camping is awesome idea, but wtf curfew?

Whatever you do, take a load of your own booze with you, and tell your mates where to go if they hassle you about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)