What can we do with timetable clash? (1 Viewer)

LKY

HSC
N/A
2 hrs lec clash with 2 hr practical

Engineering Visualization's practical on 16:00 - 18:00 crash with Electrical Machines 1

Can I still be allowed to enrol into system? What form should I fill ?:cold:

NotOneLess

HSC
If their both core's and meant to be taken in the same semester in the course plan then notify your head of program. If one of them is an elective/repeated unit, then email the unit co-ordinators to see if their nice enough to change it. Otherwise make do with sacrificing a hour of the lecture.

Last edited:

Kai7918

HSC
N/A
just go n talk 2 Dr.Qi cheng n professor Mahmood

i know ppl doing double degrees n they have special practical times for them, so may b they mite make some arrangements for u

LKY

HSC
N/A
If their both core's and meant to be taken in the same semester in the course plan then notify your head of program. If one of them is an elective/repeated unit, then email the unit co-ordinators to see if their nice enough to change it. Otherwise make do with sacrificing a hour of the lecture.
This 2 hrs lecture is the only one, can't be sacrificed, Im thinkin shifting lab time, but still this 2 hrs is the only one. :uhoh:
just go n talk 2 Dr.Qi cheng n professor Mahmood
i know ppl doing double degrees n they have special practical times for them, so may b they mite make some arrangements for u
Im doing single degree, sub-major in computer engineering, hopefully Qi will open other time slot for lab :(

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)