What car do you drive? (the new one) (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
A black Nissan 350z.
:3
Lol, I want a Subaru[spacer, etc] or like Nissan skyline, or like a car that looks like that.
And theeeeen, when I'm older and far richer, I want a dark blue and black mini.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
A black Nissan 350z.
:3
Lol, I want a Subaru[spacer, etc] or like Nissan skyline, or like a car that looks like that.
And theeeeen, when I'm older and far richer, I want a dark blue and black mini.
Jeeeez woman did ur daddy buy it for you?

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Okay, well I don't.. :3
Elaborate?

Also, I love the Lotus series. ._.
And Aston Martins. :$
Basically I come from a poor family, most expensive car ever owned was $5,000 in 2002 (88' Ford Falcon EA S-pack - which is now mine, 1,700 k's away... Le sigh). I lived in a poor area (40%+ Unemployment rate, three years of job searching and nothing), moved to Melbourne 8 months ago and as such have only been working seriously for the last 6 months.

No way in hell could I or my family ever afford anything that isn't at least 15 years old.

A lot of people in these forums have cars that are more expensive than the total amount of everything I've ever owned (including two cars) in my entire life.

And that's only the short version haha.

Agreed on the Aston Martin front. My favourite supercar right there.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
Basically I come from a poor family, most expensive car ever owned was $5,000 in 2002 (88' Ford Falcon EA S-pack - which is now mine, 1,700 k's away... Le sigh). I lived in a poor area (40%+ Unemployment rate, three years of job searching and nothing), moved to Melbourne 8 months ago and as such have only been working seriously for the last 6 months.

No way in hell could I or my family ever afford anything that isn't at least 15 years old.

A lot of people in these forums have cars that are more expensive than the total amount of everything I've ever owned (including two cars) in my entire life.

Haha keep your chin up man, your attitude will get you further in life than money will take others

HSC
N/A

:( Aw well I'm sorry to hear so, if it helps, yeah, I'm basically similar-ish too. On top of things, my folks won't let me work [I used to work at Hungry Jacks lol, awesome place eh. -.-'] until my HSC is over --> they're putting a LOT of pressure on me to get the ATAR needed to get into Med, and also the UMAT. So I don't have to work as hard as they are, etc. I get all that, just yeah. I miss being a normal kid.
Lol.
Yeah, it's like that at school.
Yeah, I know right. :)
Also I see you like Invader Zim? :D?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)